Auto 4x4

I suppose, but I would be giving up a lot of other items that are only part of the LT and LTZ packages. One thing I truly despise auto and pickup OEM's for... not offering ala carte spec'ing of a vehicle. I have gotten so spoiled with ordering commercial semi trucks where I can spec every detail right down to the brand of wheel seals in the hubs, the way I want things arranged in the cab on the dash, etc. But it is what it is. Have to take what is available with a pickup.

I suppose, but I would be giving up a lot of other items that are only part of the LT and LTZ packages. One thing I truly despise auto and pickup OEM's for... not offering ala carte spec'ing of a vehicle. I have gotten so spoiled with ordering commercial semi trucks where I can spec every detail right down to the brand of wheel seals in the hubs, the way I want things arranged in the cab on the dash, etc. But it is what it is. Have to take what is available with a pickup.

I miss ordeing a loaded truck with rubber floor, nothing like spending $500 in floor liners all to make a rubber floor when I really only wanted a rubber floor to begin with.

With all the options they offer, it would be tough to predict what people will and wont order, so to better plan mfg capacity they force some on you as packages, I think thats the reason anyway

Archived