looking for price help

i posted this in the price what you paid thread... but got no response. looking to close the deal tomorrow... looking for feedback today

i'm looking at a 2015 crew cab LT msrp is 45,5xx (can't remember) it has everything i am looking for 5.3l , 3.42 ratio, heated seats in front. drivers side power, bigger touch screen, back up cam... I want them to install bed led lights as part of the deal. what should I expect as a fair price for this?

i posted this in the price what you paid thread... but got no response. looking to close the deal tomorrow... looking for feedback today

i'm looking at a 2015 crew cab LT msrp is 45,5xx (can't remember) it has everything i am looking for 5.3l , 3.42 ratio, heated seats in front. drivers side power, bigger touch screen, back up cam... I want them to install bed led lights as part of the deal. what should I expect as a fair price for this?

Agreed. 10k is what to expect on the LOW side since its black friday. My similar equipped LT All star crew was stickered at almost $44k and i got it for just over 32k$ and that was in september

so I ended up with sticker roughly 46k, I walked out with a total including tax/license of 37k. and I got rhino lining. :) So I am happy.

ordered tonnaeu and side steps already.... looking into getting the needed parts to add on skid plates. (this is not a Z71, and I do want to add that protection).

Archived