Crew Cab rear center seat

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to add a headrest for the center seating position in the second row? With 3 kids it's a concern that the child in the middle does not have a headrest God forbid we are in a collision. Anyone else have an issue with this or have you addressed it?

Just curious

It will look like factory but will not have the support in the seat itself during a collision to keep the kids from snapping their necks back. Does anyone whos truck does not have the rear sliding window have a center headrest? Was just thinking maybe the manufacturer eliminates them in trucks with the rear sliding window.

It will look like factory but will not have the support in the seat itself during a collision to keep the kids from snapping their necks back. Does anyone whos truck does not have the rear sliding window have a center headrest? Was just thinking maybe the manufacturer eliminates them in trucks with the rear sliding window.

Ive got a solid rear glass (no slider) and sadly, no it doesnt have a center headrest. That said, neither does my center jumpseat either. I guess gm is more interested in neck support/saftey for 4 "primary" passengers... they kinda whiffed on this one, didnt they? Id hate to see crash test results with dummies sitting in either of the center seats, front/rear

Ive got a solid rear glass (no slider) and sadly, no it doesnt have a center headrest. That said, neither does my center jumpseat either. I guess gm is more interested in neck support/saftey for 4 "primary" passengers... they kinda whiffed on this one, didnt they? Id hate to see crash test results with dummies sitting in either of the center seats, front/rear

Our one is still in a high back booster so he gets the middle since his booster back is above the seat top. I'm swapping my jump seat out after I get raped on Christmas for everyones gifts..lol Mine will come after Jan1st

Archived