Let's talk Superchargers

I would like to know what superchargers are being used out of the three I am considering. Why you chose the one you have or which one you would buy being it Power output, Efficiency, Cost, customer support or any other benefits.

Installation seems to be pretty easy with all of them, did you buy with or without tuner. Any thoughts, suggestions, info will be greatly appreciated

1. Magnacharger

2. Whipple

3. Edelbrock

RT

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to hear from someone running an edelbrock on a 6.2L. that's definitely on my wish list.

side bar: did you get you bullydog issue fixed?

Bass Mechanic had an Edelbrock SC on his 6.2 but I cant remember what he said about it though.

RT

did the magnuson void any warrantee? I want an edelbrock unit for my 6.2L

I'm sure the dealer will say it did however I've taken in for an oil change and they didn't say anything about it. Magnuson does offer a power train warranty but they are in between providers right now so I'll fall under the old coverage until they have someone new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the dealer will say it did however I've taken in for an oil change and they didn't say anything about it. Magnuson does offer a power train warranty but they are in between providers right now so I'll fall under the old coverage until they have someone new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what did you do to tune your trans? I also want to firm up my shifts and increase my speed limiter some. I have stock HEIGHT tires so my speedometer is still accurate and the trans is shifting like it was new... just sloppy as can be.

Archived