2014+ Sierra All Terrain Grille Cobalt Blue Metallic

JCcobaltblueZ71

Sorry for the last post, an image URL went bad. Anyway, I have for sale a 2014+ GMC sierra all terrain grille with color matched bezel. It came off my truck with only 10k miles on it. I had the bezel around the grille custom painted cobalt blue metallic to match my truck.The bezel is removable so the actual all terrain grille can be used on any colored truck! Unfortunately, i hit a deer a couple of weeks ago and they ended up replacing the grille due to one tab on the back of the grille being broken. I took a picture of the broken tab, i looked for any other damage and couldn't find any. Neither the repair shop or I saw anything wrong with the grille until they tore it apart and saw the broken tab. It should be 100% functional still. I found a minor paint chip that looks like it occurred during removal. I think a good waxing will make it look pretty much perfect. This is a rare grill as i do not believe they made cobalt blue metallic ones from the factory, so the only way to get it is have it custom painted like i did. Also, the paint matches the truck flawlessly. I am asking $425 obo. I live in Michigan so local pickup would be best, but i will consider shipping as well. Thanks for looking!

image1%207_zpsbbbyzp1j.jpg

image5%202_zpsyfjazycc.jpg

image7%202_zpslptanrsr.jpg

image6%201_zpsua5zs3fb.jpg

image8%201_zpsvxdy8y54.jpg

image2%206_zpsqqpxvowo.jpg

image3%205_zpsexbuc0db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived