Silvarado 1500 Zone 4.5" / 6.5" lift pictures

Wait, is this really true?? I would have figured the crossmember or something would have been taller on the 6.5 compared to the 4.5. If true I am definitely going with the 4.5" zone now and keeping my 33" toyo r/t's. Once those wear out I can bump up the lift and get 35" tires if I want more lift down the road.

Anyone else know about this or research this? Didn't see a conversion kit on the zone site. Sent them an email for confirmation but will probably take a while for a response.

the only difference is the block and spacer. The bds kit is the same thing. Only difference is block and strut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For you guys running a 4" or 4.5" lift on 33's - what kind of MPG are you getting? Spoke with a dealer who installs 6" BDS lifts and puts 35" tires on them. They told me after speedo recalibrate, the trucks get 12 MPG. I love the look but cannot handle that much fuel loss.

For you guys running a 4" or 4.5" lift on 33's - what kind of MPG are you getting? Spoke with a dealer who installs 6" BDS lifts and puts 35" tires on them. They told me after speedo recalibrate, the trucks get 12 MPG. I love the look but cannot handle that much fuel loss.

I had around high 12s I believe when I was running 33s on my 4.5" lift. Then when I put on 35s I was averaging 11.5 but on 20" wheels. Now I am on 17x8.5 on 35's on the same lift and getting around 13MPG but I also have a tune on it

i average 13-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Just purchased the Zone 4.5" for my '16CCSB. Ran the Zone 6.5" on my old '12 Ram and loved it, never had any issues. I'm planning to run a 20x12 -44 wheel (Hostile Sprocket) wrapped in a 285/55/20 AMP Attack M/T, was wondering if anyone ran this setup, or at least a 20x12 wheel on a 4.5" lift? Unfortunately, I'm having a rough time finding a shop willing to do the install since they say it wont work. I have seen tons of videos and pics of guys with this setup, so I know I may have to bust a Norcal mod and do some trimming. What are your thoughts? If you got pics, lets see em.    

Just purchased the Zone 4.5" for my '16CCSB. Ran the Zone 6.5" on my old '12 Ram and loved it, never had any issues. I'm planning to run a 20x12 -44 wheel (Hostile Sprocket) wrapped in a 285/55/20 AMP Attack M/T, was wondering if anyone ran this setup, or at least a 20x12 wheel on a 4.5" lift? Unfortunately, I'm having a rough time finding a shop willing to do the install since they say it wont work. I have seen tons of videos and pics of guys with this setup, so I know I may have to bust a Norcal mod and do some trimming. What are your thoughts? If you got pics, lets see em.    

I have the Zone 4.5” and my winter setup is 295/55s on 20x10s and i rub at full lock so with a 285/55 on x12s you might have to trim a little but it’ll fit, BUT those tires are gonna be pretty ****in stretched

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

2 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

BUT those tires are gonna be pretty ****in stretched

I would say that is why you are having a hard time finding a shop to install them. I would also say a tire shop isn’t going to want to do the trimming either. I would find a shop that will mount and the tires for you (which may be difficult as no one really wants the liability of mounting those tires on that wide of a rim) and then take the truck to the shop that lifted it to have the trimming done.

4 hours ago, Rjax said:

A 285/55 on a 12" wheel?!?  :lol:

16 hours ago, adamj2121 said:

I would say that is why you are having a hard time finding a shop to install them. I would also say a tire shop isn’t going to want to do the trimming either. I would find a shop that will mount and the tires for you (which may be difficult as no one really wants the liability of mounting those tires on that wide of a rim) and then take the truck to the shop that lifted it to have the trimming 

Wheels and tires are being shipped mounted and balanced. I'm aware of the amount of stretching but fine with it. Found a suspension shop willing to do the install and trimming.  I'll post pics when finished. 

• 4 weeks later...