2015 Yukon Denali Problems

I've owned 3 Yukon Denali brand new 2007 then 2010 that never gave me any problems now I have 2015. I'm very disappointed with Ive had numerous problems with the vehicle I own it about a year right now when I first got it the guages went out. The truck was dead had to bring it to the dealer they had to reprogram it and make the guages come on then I brought it back because the transmission was kicking very hard.On a brand new truck from day 1 now about 3 weeks ago I brought it in for engine lifters and rods with about 10,000 miles on the truck and now it's doing the same again they might have to change the motor. The way it sounds and the transmission is still kicking hard for a $75k SUV this should not be very dissapointed.I've been reading the blogs and I see other people are also having these same issues with there trucks before buying this truck make sure all these issues are resolved I'm not happy with this truck.

My wife's 15' Denali hasn't been anything less than awesome. The only complaint was the long order wait.

The engine problems are weird. I haven't heard of a single complaint with the 6.2L. It runs like a bear, and the 8 speed is super smooth.

Sorry you're having issues. If they are that bad, I would look into the lemon law.

Archived