2014 5.3 to 6.2 engine swap

Well....it's a done deal 6.2, trans and rear axle are mine. I will pull it this weekend and take it to the shop. :D And I will post the swap on my build thread. I almost forgot to mention that I bought a ARH off road Y pipe for $200 shipped from a member on here GioTunac. Thanks Bro!!

RT

Are these stolen parts, prices are crazy cheap for engine headers etc haha

LMAO!!! No not stolen in fact I met with the sellers insurance adjuster when he delivered the salvage title back to the seller. I think I have the trans sold already since I won't be needing it and no headers just the Off road y pipe and I will be getting a Maggy TVS-1900 and headers maybe in the spring or summer.

RT

LMAO!!! No not stolen in fact I met with the sellers insurance adjuster when he delivered the salvage title back to the seller. I think I have the trans sold already since I won't be needing it and no headers just the Off road y pipe and I will be getting a Maggy TVS-1900 and headers maybe in the spring or summer.

RT

haha I read it originally as ARH headers and y for 200. Great deal man, cant wait to see it come together!

Archived