New Alpine 10" In-Dash

I guess it depends on where you set your priorities. I've seen guys not even think twice to spend more than $4k on Lift, Wheels, Tires. :dunno::nonod: Some guys are electronics freaks!

• Like 1

It looks great and if it works to replace the IO3 base Radio I'm Interested but until the price comes down its a big NO for me, Although I would assume it will come down over time as they figure out that most people will not drop 4 grand for it.

yea i've read comments about people following this for a good while hoping it would be max $2000. I'm sure it will come down in price when sales aren't what they expected.

So we now need to spread the word that no one can buy this radio yet until the price goes down lol

I love how for 4k, its still not fully loaded and you still have to spend MORE $ to add the extras! ELL-OH-ELL

Which Extras are you referring to?

One reason the darn thing is so expensive is due to the fact the iDatalink Maestro module & software is included for factory interface.

Which Extras are you referring to?

One reason the darn thing is so expensive is due to the fact the iDatalink Maestro module & software is included for factory interface.

The truck accessory controller and the multi camera selector are both "sold separately"! I dont see prices for either add-on either... god only knows how much more $ they are. Im guessing itll be +$5000 for the whole shooting match. Edited by dbcooper

The truck accessory controller and the multi camera selector are both "sold separately "

I see that as optional items that you never had in the first place. The accessory controller adds 8 relay switched accessory options that can be controlled from the display....at least that's my understanding.

I would think the next model down, the x009-gmk2 will drop and be a little more affordable.....lol

I see that as optional items that you never had in the first place. The accessory controller adds 8 relay switched accessory options that can be controlled from the display....at least that's my understanding.

I would think the next model down, the x009-gmk2 will drop and be a little more affordable.....lol

Yea they are definitely optional, but for 4k $, it seems like they would kinda throw that in. Haha!

But seriously. Incredible unit (thats what she said!)

• Like 2

But hey, if your one who can afford to spend 4k $ on a head unit, then i guess tge extra money really isnt that big of an issue. And for me, at least, the fact that i can controll accessories would be a huge selling point. Not so sure i would fork out the extra dough for the multi camera selector, but still cool.