Jlm02a3094's Sierra

Jlm02a3094

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck is looking great! You must be glad to have her back.

Oh yeah I am!

Hows the ride my friend? truck looks amazing! well done

The ride is fantastic. I'd even go so far as to say better than stock which surprised me given the E-load 10-ply tires and 305 width. It just feels planted and confident despite being 5" higher. I love it. Wouldn't change a thing honestly.

Just an update.

Pulled the trigger on a custom backwoods rear bumper. Sidestep cutouts, sensor holes, rigid backup light cutouts, and durable black coating. They have a 5 week backlog so it looks like the end of February I should have it.

Tomorrow I go in for some touch ups on the Dyno tune.

Friday I'm going to replace the tail lights with some Spyder smoked LED ones, and the third brake with a recon smoked LED one.

Also have a custom royalty core grille in the works, but it's on hold until rigid industries starts shipping their new radiance line because I'll have one of those mounted in the middle of the grille.

Just made the appointment for the roof marker lights. They'll be smoked lens, Amber LED, in the style of the GM HD trucks. I drop it off Sunday and pick it up Monday. I'm psyched for it :)

Looks like this week I'm only getting the running boards put on. I went with go rhino RB10's because I like how flush they sit and I refuse to put any more chrome on the truck.

Josh

Archived