2015.5 HD Denali - headlights

Anyone disappointed with the headlights on the new HD Denali's? My headlights plain old suck. Read several other complaints. Hearing there maybe a fix?..

Any tips or tricks appreciated. I checked after market lights, non have high low beam together.

Disappointed in a 67k truck with weak headlights,

I have a '14 1500 dbl cab and the headlights suck and as I noticed last night the fog lights are getting dimmer. It appears (to me anyway), that there's not enough juice going to them I even replaced the bulbs with sylvania silverstars and no difference. I'm very disappointed and hoping chevy does something to fix this issue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All:

In case anyone is interested (I know there are other links to this document floating around in the 1200+ posts in this thread), I uploaded PIT5374B to my Dropbox so anyone can download it to take to their dealer. My dealer initially played dumb saying he couldn't find the bulletin until I pulled out my copy and he went "OH! 5374, yea I got it right here." It helps to show up armed :)

They flashed my BCM no problem and installed the Vosla's (took like 3 days to special order the bulbs, they didn't have them in stock). Just picked my truck up today and haven't driven in the dark yet but I can assure you the correct bulbs have been installed. I'm a happy camper!

Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ifogv51a0znhb4/PIT5374B.pdf?dl=0

Thanks again to everyone on this site! You guys rock!!

-The Doctor

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

to revive an old post, bought my 2015 used, looked into it and the above sb was done under warranty, now that one of the bulbs burnt out. whats different about the above listed bulb? is it the same as an aftermarket 9012? should i put in the gm above part number?? or way better off with aftermarket led?? i don't like the idea of adding ballasts and anti flicker harness etc etc, is there a good plug and play led bulb that's just like adding a 9012 replacement??

2 hours ago, avalonandl said:

Put in Silverstars, or go HID. DO NOT do LED

why do you feel that way? led is the way i was leaning,i have used silverstars in the past and am happy with the light output gains, just not the life of the bulb seamed like every year I am replacing them!