Best Tuner ???

Hey guys I just bought and tuned my truck with the Diablo Intune in running 35/12.50 on 20s but when I put that in my speed adjustment and re program it my speedometer reads 40 when I'm going like 60 does anyone know the magic number for the tires I'm running to ge it correct

With the Black Bear auto cal, after you get your tune Emailed to you and installed do you need to keep getting new maps if you make upgrades ? Is it a user friendly tuner like Diablo ? Also is it available for the 2016's ?

Edited by beast 10

I just put the Diablo Sport on my 15 Sierra 5.3 and all i can say is its a whole different truck. Super easy and really user friendly. The canned tune feels really good and throttle response is spot on. I can only imagine a custom tune on one of these trucks. In due time i guess!

Guys I'm curious. My 15 Silverado has 2500m on it. I have a 100k warranty so I can't gave anything that will leave a trace. Curious if there is any tuner that will help out w performance without a trace if I need to bring it in for work?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I just bought and tuned my truck with the Diablo Intune in running 35/12.50 on 20s but when I put that in my speed adjustment and re program it my speedometer reads 40 when I'm going like 60 does anyone know the magic number for the tires I'm running to ge it correct

Did you get you speedo corrected? I had better luck setting it using the actual measured tire height (31.5") vs the size (285/70r17) I think with mine. But if you already tried 35" I'm not sure what's wrong.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been using the diablosport inTune on my Chevy's for about 6 years. Great customer support, and fantastic tunes! I have the 93 octane tune, afm disabled, TCM shifts tuned, and a few other things you can customize in the settings. highly recommend
should also mention, I've been using the same physical device for six years. I just remove the tune from my truck before I sell or trade it. I actually forgot to remove the tune from my last truck, and diablosport customer support restored my device for free!
check link with a ================================================> good review

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 4:37 AM, jonLoveSilverado said:

I have been using the diablosport inTune on my Chevy's for about 6 years. Great customer support, and fantastic tunes! I have the 93 octane tune, afm disabled, TCM shifts tuned, and a few other things you can customize in the settings. highly recommend
should also mention, I've been using the same physical device for six years. I just remove the tune from my truck before I sell or trade it. I actually forgot to remove the tune from my last truck, and diablosport customer support restored my device for free!
check link with a ================================================> good review

I have no idea how you got them to reset it for free. I traded a vehicle in, forgetting about the tune, and they said there's no way around the $150 reset fee. In the end it didn't matter though since I have the i1000 and they stopped support for it on any vehicle 2016 and newer. My truck is a 2016 so I have to buy a newer tuner from them.