TYRICH88's 2015 Z71 BUILD

tyrich88

Curious...how long did you look on bbwheels before finding the ones you bought? What other sites did you look at for them?

I had been looking at them on places like discount tire direct, eBay, 4wheel parts and AutoAnything for a while and I honestly just happened upon bbwheels the day I bought them.

I was planning on getting 17” NVs but ended up getting these partially because of the deal I got. I’m glad I got these as well. They look awesome on the truck!

So I just got lucky, but if you keep watching them you’ll probably find a deal on them sooner or later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a few new pics of the truck this morning. It’s been raining for a week and it finally stopped long enough to get the truck washed and get a couple pics.

I LOVE the wheels the more I look at them. Need to figure out which black running boards I’m going to get. Thought about n fab a lot but I want to try them on a truck before I buy them. I don’t want to buy something with steps in weird places and not be happy with them.

528b4fe00da4792c5e7eca0d591a8a80.jpg

1f560e62a0b564b3453b697175c1fb7f.jpg

d6440bc84bee07b4a87e320002261997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Well... I got some new shoes for the truck yesterday! Snagged some Falken Wildpeak AT3s in a 305/65R18. These show on the sidewall to be a 34x12 and they fit with absolutely no rubbing or trimming with my 2" level and +18 offset Methods.

Granted I've only done some city driving so far. But at full lock turning in and out of parking spots and my driveway, i have yet to rub anything.

These things look awesome too. 

I'll post pics shortly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 1:04 PM, Austin66 said:

Damn it....I should have gone with this tire.  I read the entire wheel/tire thread, no one said these would fit ...or  they said these would not fit.  Keep updating on rubbing situations.  Looks awesome.

it rubs the felt fender liner at full lock. Mainly only when the suspension is flexed a little though. 

These tires ride GREAT. My MPG did take about a 1-2mpg hit though from the previous BFGs i had in 275/70/18.

I still havent taken it offroad yet though. 

I'll update when i do!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, Austin66 said:

Do you have the liner tied back?  Or is it rubbing where its back as far as it can go.

No I dont have anything tied back. 

I plan on tying it back and that should completely get rid of that rubbing though. It's only in very specific situations though. So it's not all the time. 

• 1 year later...

Well... I sold the Silverado.

My wife and I have been talking about getting a bigger camper than our pop up we currently have and the size we are looking at would be really pushing the limits of the 5.3.

So I called my buddy at the dealer and he had some crazy rebates going and I upgraded to a new 2018 GMC Sierra SLT with the 6.2L V8.

I sold the Silverado to my dad, which kind of hurt, but at least i can drive it again if i want to haha.
The experiences we will have in the new truck with a bigger camper will be well worth the trade.
Memories and experiences are always better than material possessions. 

New 18 sierra.jpg

Edited by tyrich88
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...