What are you washing/detailing your truck with?

I have been using all Mothers Products. I have seen lots of people using Adam's but I can't get it locally or through my suppliers from work (Don't usually buy online unless I need to). So I use Mothers since the product always turns out great and has never done me wrong. Maybe next trip to the states I will try some of the Adams products.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been using CG Honeydew Snow Foam (soap) as well as a nice mit. I then like to use either a Meguiars spray wax got a quick finish or CG Butter Wet Wax for a "polish and shine" finish. I did have a new truck so I applied CG Jet Seal a few months back which should protect the paint for 6 months they say.

I'm open to a more substantial wax as the Butter Wet Wax is very carnuba based and thus doesn't necessarily hold for weeks on end.

I would like a new spray wax though. For no other reason but to try something different. However, the ease of buying products at the local box store is preferred.

924fa4a4decdde37d011e5727e84b77a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Made the switch to car pro stuff on this new truck. Coated with cquartz UK, topped with reload. IMG_20160122_1610352.jpg[/url]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Truck looks amazing! :thumbs:

What did you switch from? I been using Adams a lot & I really like their stuff.

Been seeing a lot of things from Car Pro on here lately, might make an order here soon.

Truck looks amazing! :thumbs:

What did you switch from? I been using Adams a lot & I really like their stuff.

Been seeing a lot of things from Car Pro on here lately, might make an order here soon.

I had been using Adams and Finishkare products. I'm actually thinking of stripping the CQUK and going with my old stand by of FK1000p and Adams buttery topper. Don't get me wrong the CQUK is great, but it doesn't have the depth on black that the other combo has. I think CQ will be my winter protectant moving forward.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

M-105 followed by M-205 followed by Menzerna 4500 or something super fine polish forgot The number. Lol. then Ceramic coated.

Lot of you guys like Adams products. Their Wheel Cleaner is pretty decent. (also works great On The paint To help decontaminate)

The H20 Guard and Gloss is a awesome product To. Cheapest if you buy it by The gallon

Love drying cars with it

post-154082-0-03169800-1464242784_thumb.jpeg

Archived