We are Digital Dash Solutions, a well known company for our custom GM truck clusters and repairs but most don’t realize we also do custom programming & unlocking for GM truck navigation's, radios & clusters. We also stock many new, factory fresh 2015/2016 IO4, IO5 & IO6 HMI module kits that we custom program so they plug & play. To see what we have available with the latest pricing and sales, please follow the link below or give us a call. You can call or email with any questions. We answer emails daily 9-5 EST Monday – Friday.

http://stores.ebay.com/SPEEDOMETER-SALES-AND-SERVICE/HMI-Kits-/_i.html?_fsub=18517033018&_sid=23796228&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Question!?! Do you offer an IO4 to IO5 kit? I have an early build HD regular cab (LT regulars only had the 4.2", 2015 and late HD they have the 8") and have been contemplating switching.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Question!?! Do you offer an IO4 to IO5 kit? I have an early build HD regular cab (LT regulars only had the 4.2", 2015 and late HD they have the 8") and have been contemplating switching.

Yes, we do have those kits available both with and without text to voice. Currently the price is $943(w/text to voice) and $843( without text to voice) respectively for a brand new screen and IO5 (no factory navigation) module.

I have the original 8" without nav.... What is the kit that needs to be purchased to add factory navigation?

Confused about what all the other things are

You need the IO5 to IO6 kits. You can use either a 2015 or 2016 HMI module in a 2014 truck.

I have the 2015 kits on sale currently for $795 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-15-SILVERADO-FACTORY-MYLINK-GPS-NAVIGATION-RADIO-IO6-HMI-MODULE-TEXTING-/271602154613?vxp=mtr&hash=item3f3cbffc75) and the 2016 for $695 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-FACTORY-GM-GPS-MYLINK-NAV-NAVIGATION-IO5-IO6-HMI-MODULE-ANTENNA-CARPLAY-/272079368597?vxp=mtr&hash=item3f5931b195).

The 2015 IO6 HMI modules have the text to voice feature.

The 2016 IO6 HMI's are faster and have user friendly updates to the navigation. They have an extra "Projection" icon that's meant to use with Apple CarPlay but if your car is not equipped with it you can move the icon around so you don't see it on the main screen. They also gave the traffic its own app but just like the weather icon in the IO6 modules you have to subscribe via XM level 2 technical support and add to your bill. For select vehicles (w/ BOSE audio) I can add the CarPlay feature for an additional $400 with a phone order. Feel free to call during business hours if you want are still confused about your options.

You can also order over the phone if Ebay is not an option for you.

You need the IO5 to IO6 kits. You can use either a 2015 or 2016 HMI module in a 2014 truck.

I have the 2015 kits on sale currently for $795 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-15-SILVERADO-FACTORY-MYLINK-GPS-NAVIGATION-RADIO-IO6-HMI-MODULE-TEXTING-/271602154613?vxp=mtr&hash=item3f3cbffc75) and the 2016 for $695 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-FACTORY-GM-GPS-MYLINK-NAV-NAVIGATION-IO5-IO6-HMI-MODULE-ANTENNA-CARPLAY-/272079368597?vxp=mtr&hash=item3f5931b195).

The 2016 IO6 HMI's have a faster processor and have user friendly updates to the navigation. They have an extra "Projection" icon that's meant to use with Apple CarPlay but if your car is not equipped with it you can move the icon around so you don't see it on the main screen. They also gave the traffic its own app but just like the weather icon in the IO6 modules you have to subscribe via XM level 2 technical support and add to your bill. For select vehicles I can add the CarPlay feature for an additional $400 with a phone order. Feel free to call during business hours if you want are still confused about your options.

Do phone orders then receive an additional discount since you are not paying eBay 8-10% and PayPal an additional 2.2-2.9%?

Following

The 2016 IO6 HMI's have a faster processor and have user friendly updates to the navigation. They have an extra "Projection" icon that's meant to use with Apple CarPlay but if your car is not equipped with it you can move the icon around so you don't see it on the main screen. They also gave the traffic its own app but just like the weather icon in the IO6 modules you have to subscribe via XM level 2 technical support and add to your bill. For select vehicles I can add the CarPlay feature for an additional $400 with a phone order. Feel free to call during business hours if you want are still confused about your options.

Can the Apple CarPlay be added to a 2015 model?

If I can get a deal on an i06, I would sell you my 5!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i might be interested in a upgrade to apple car play for my 15 truck. either buy a new module or send u mine to program.

If I can get a deal on an i06, I would sell you my 5!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please contact us over phone.

I need your VIN to determine carplay compatibility.

Core returns I do on a case by case basis. Sending in a core is not required and not always your best choice.

• 1 month later...

Android Auto has been released for 2016 IO5 and IO6 Navigation modules for GM . Yay for Android users :)smile emoticon

Unfortunately due to the nature of the programming (Time and tools needed), you will need to send your 2016 HMI to us if you wish to have it activated and you will be charged $140.

For those who were waiting to upgrade to Android Auto and Apple Carplay the wait is over. I just put our 2014-2015 upgrade kits on sale for the next few weeks to celebrate.

IO5 to IO6 with Carplay/ Android Auto kits are down to $995 from 1295.

Archived