IOS 9.2 Issues (iPhone 6, 2015 Silverado)

After upgrading to IOS 9.2, I am having issues with text message notifications and phone contact lists (mainly the favorites). I was fine with the original release of IOS 9 and this phone, and all features worked perfectly, but I have just now realized that after upgrading to IOS 9.2 I am having issues I was not having before.

Background: 2015 Silverado LTZ with 8" My Link w/ Nav

Phone: IPhone 6 running IOS 9.2

When I first got my iPhone 6, which was running either IOS 9.0 or 9.1 (not sure what it had to start), all phone --> truck features worked perfectly. Siri eyes free allowed me to dictate text messages to my phone, ask minor siri questions, control my music app on the phone etc. I would also get new text message notifications on the MyLink screen when I received a new text message while in the truck and I could have the truck read it back to me.

I upgraded to IOS 9.2 and after just noticing the other day that when going to the phone directory in the console screen, I can no longer see my "Favorite" contacts list though it still shows me my recent call list and my entire contact list. Frustrating issue #1.

Now I just noticed that when I get a new text messages I am no longer getting the text notifications on the truck's screen like I used to. I confirmed the Bluetooth settings for the device are correct; the allow notifications setting is enabled as is show favorites. I have also tried forgetting the MyLink USB device and repairing my phone but it did not resolve my issues.

Anyone else having issues with IOS 9.2 on your iPhone, and if so, have you found a fix for it? Very frustrating when you update your phone to get better security and they break core features, especially when these features affect my ability to enjoy my trucks features. I had been loving how seamlessly all my phone/.truck features had been working and I'm really bummed this is jacked up now. IOS 9.2 is the latest version of IOS available so I can try upgrading to another version to see if that resolves it.

Help! Thanks folks.

Update... The text message notification not working seemed to be a fluke. I just ran a few tests and it is working now on two different iPhones (work and personal) running IOS 9.2, and SIRI hands free still works as well, allowing text message dictation.

The only issue I can't seem to figure out is why the truck can no longer see my favorite contact list. Both iPhone have the bluetooth settings for the MyLink configured to show the favorites, and it does not work on either phone.

This isn't the end of the world, I'd be much more upset if the text notifications stopped working, but it is an inconvenience and I'd like to get the functionality back. It's a lot easier going through my short favorite list than it is to go through my 300 some odd contacts to find who I want to call. I could use voice dialing, but sometimes it's more convenient to select a number from a list, especially when certain names are hard to pronounce and don't register via voice dictation very well.

First world problems, I know....but anyone else having this issue?

Archived