Katzkin Leather Upgrade

If anyone has pondered upgrading their 2014+ truck to leather I highly recommend. Very easy install. Just time consuming. I have now done two trucks and would easily do another.

Backseat

WP_20151226_16_49_36_Rich_LI.jpg

Front

WP_20151227_17_50_30_Rich_LI.jpg

Most definitely. Even before we installed it when we were talking to installers they said it will be loose and over a period of a couple of months it will tighten up.

I can vouch for katzkin awesomeness. I had the dealer install mine when i bought my truck. Much better than oem. Softer, more durable, and overall better quality materials. Mine tightened up within a few weeks

20150914_183724.jpg

Edited by dbcooper
  • Like 2

Awesome, I've been debating on doing this. Do the new seats still use hog clips in certain areas? And I also have heated seats, anything social to worry about with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They replace the factory leather covers. Katzskins has options for heated and cooled seats as well. Just need to find your local dealer and order thru them.

• Like 1

They replace the factory leather covers. Katzskins has options for heated and cooled seats as well. Just need to find your local dealer and order thru them.

And if i don't have factor leather??

I have the crappy gray cloth intirrior.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

• Like 1

And if i don't have factor leather??

I have the crappy gray cloth intirrior.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Then you would just replace the cloth with the new leather. They do it a lot at one of the dealers close by here.