Leveled 15' 2500HD , what size tire can I go to?

You stole my truck! I'm getting mine leveled next weekend and I'll want taller tires as well, so I'm going to follow this thread. I'm considering 255/80R17 since I like the pizza-cutter look and the MPG over wider tires.

Humm, every 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD around here I've seen is 18 or 20 inch wheels. Must be on the Chevrolet side.. Should be able to put some pretty good size tires on it. I hope to buy some fall / winter tires and wheels to change to when weather gets bad.

Have a Great Weekend..

Kenny

I've got 35s on mine. No trimming, no scrubbing besides a tiny bit on the frame ee0961ab65a8674a4369342a72e2e8eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me hurt inside. I really wish I went as big as you. Only if I found this forum a week earlier. My 285/70/18 look good, but not that good.

I just leveled my front, and would like to fill the wheel wells a bit with larger tires. Do you guy know what I could get away with? Currently has 265/70R17

Thanks guys

Are you planning to keep your stock rims? If you, you should be able to run a 285/75/17. They're a 34" tall tire. Also, a 295/70/17 should fit too. However, with stock rims, that's probably about as wide as you'd want to go. Those factory 17's are really narrow. With aftermarket rims, you'd have a few more options.

I've got 35s on mine. No trimming, no scrubbing besides a tiny bit on the frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome! What's your lift/level setup?