Leveled 15' 2500HD , what size tire can I go to?

• 2 weeks later...

thinking about trading in the 1500 for a 2500 midnight... think those stock wheels would run 35" tires with a level kit?

They will rub on the sway bar at full lock but NOTHING worth worrying about, lots of HD's on 35's.

Edited by SMiller
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wade and jbee, what's your rim diameter and width?

They are 20's and I think they are 8" wide wheels...I have since added cognito uca's and Fox shocks which made it ride much better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any of you guys think of going full lift to keep the factory ride? I love how all of your trucks look here, and have done the torsion lift in the past....BUT, I have never owned a new truck before and this is first for me, and the ride is exceptional compared to what I am used to in the past. I dont know what top do...lol

All I know is I do not want to loose how comfortable this truck is to ride in. Sometimes I am in it all day...

Any of you guys think of going full lift to keep the factory ride? I love how all of your trucks look here, and have done the torsion lift in the past....BUT, I have never owned a new truck before and this is first for me, and the ride is exceptional compared to what I am used to in the past. I dont know what top do...lol

All I know is I do not want to loose how comfortable this truck is to ride in. Sometimes I am in it all day...

I put in the tuff country 3.5 inch lift, 3.5 inch in the front and 1 inch in the rear. I lowered the front to 3 inch to keep a nicer ride. Some guys here will say that the kit is crap and all but for the price of $700 it gave me a good amount of lift and honestly it rose way better then stock. The kit had new uca's,keys,diff drop spacers, shock extensions and limiter straps. Only thing that took my ride away a little bit is the aggressive big ass tire I bought, i can clear 35's. Hope this helps
  • Like 1