Leveled 15' 2500HD , what size tire can I go to?

Beginning middle and end lol

Looks sweet bro!

I found this, is this what you installed? I dont see limiting straps here though..

http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23302&gclid=CjwKEAjw1Iq6BRDY_tK-9OjdmBESJABlzoY7SSGn9xkg22boAQjFfnW8hqBaTqbhU1F8weaTvVnA7xoC0bHw_wcB

Yep that's it, same place I got mine from. before I put the bigger tires on the ride was better then factory. The straps aren't shown but they def came with the kit.just so u know You do need some kind of torsion key tool for the installation. It doesn't say anything about it online but it does in the instructions. I didn't have one and posted a pic of what I used earlier in this thread, im not recommending the way I did it but it worked well. O and the instal time is bs, if u arent a machanic with a lift and a helper then it will prob take u about 5-7 hours, it did for me anyway lol.

Yep that's it, same place I got mine from. before I put the bigger tires on the ride was better then factory. The straps aren't shown but they def came with the kit.just so u know You do need some kind of torsion key tool for the installation. It doesn't say anything about it online but it does in the instructions. I didn't have one and posted a pic of what I used earlier in this thread, im not recommending the way I did it but it worked well. O and the instal time is bs, if u arent a machanic with a lift and a helper then it will prob take u about 5-7 hours, it did for me anyway lol.

ok, thanks. Yeah i know about the tool i've used it before on leveling kits i have installed in the past. I will probably opt to get the 2" keys in rear, I like the rake look. I can rent it for cheap for the day. I cannot believe the ride will be better because it rides great now..lol I cannot wait.

I think the ride was better bc I didn't max out the kit I purchased and the diff drop spacers helped aswell. If I could have went a little lower in the front i would have but it wouldn't clear the tires i put on. I do like a little rake but these new Chevys have a crazy amout of rake.

I think the ride was better bc I didn't max out the kit I purchased and the diff drop spacers helped aswell. If I could have went a little lower in the front i would have but it wouldn't clear the tires i put on. I do like a little rake but these new Chevys have a crazy amout of rake.

I pull trailer so when i pull the truck levels out and is easier to handle not sagging in rear. I usually install the load lifter air bags but havent yet on this truck. I just want the rear little higher

If pulling a TT or a 5th wheel, can I even think about leveling?

I pull 10 to 11k on my leveled 2500, it squats a bit in the rear obviously but it dosent affect anything.. You can get helper springs and airbags and it won't squat.

• Like 1

So i contacted SD for the kit and they are giving it to me for $610! AND, I told him I wanted to purchase the 2" blocks instead of using the 1" that come with the kit and he is going to swap out the blocks so I dont have to pay for a set of blocks i wont use. This company is great and very easy to work with.

Also, like you already said, he confirms the kit maintains the factory geometry to keep the ride a factory quality!

Edited by tooch420

So i contacted SD for the kit and they are giving it to me for $610! AND, I told him I wanted to purchase the 2" blocks instead of using the 1" that come with the kit and he is going to swap out the blocks so I dont have to pay for a set of blocks i wont use. This company is great and very easy to work with.

Also, like you already said, he confirms the kit maintains the factory geometry to keep the ride a factory quality!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

What y'all mean "rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a truck has "rake" it means that the front end is lower than the rear. GM trucks come with a lot of rake from the factory, so that they ride level when towing or hauling.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

When a truck has "rake" it means that the front end is lower than the rear. GM trucks come with a lot of rake from the factory, so that they ride level when towing or hauling.

Ahhhhh ok ok yea my 06 does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are u shittin me! I called about the same exact thing, I wanted 2 inch in the rear and the lady i talked to said they couldn't do that.that kinda pisses me off lol. I will b giving them a call in a few mins. Glad to hear u got what u wanted tho. You will like the way it looks, im super happy with mine and will b even more when I get this 2 inch block that i may have to pay $160 for. Ughhhhh

Yea the rake is stupid on these trucks, u got to b pullin something pretty damn front heavy to level these trucks out. Wish they would come factors a little taller and less rake. Would also like to have a damn steering stabilizer on these things. Save everyone from doing all this extra crap after dropping $48,000.

Actually I messaged them with the little pop up box on bottom of page because it was after hours, and someone emailed me back. Dont know if that made difference, But they should honor it if they gave it to me. He Had to contact his contact at Rough Country to put the kit together.

And, I actually like the rake look...lol It does somewhat level out when i hook up my trailer so they are not all that wrong with doing it. Lifted though, the truck looks better closer to level, and with the 2" blocks it will just be a 1" difference, and not 2-1/2" like it is now!