I just bought a Sierra all terrain x and have removed the light bar/ roll bar. I'd like to sell it and price is negotiable. Text 508.509.4036 if interested. Also looking forward to learning from this site. Does anyone know what needs to be done to get cab brake light working now that light bar is removed?

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

20160806_104033.jpg

20160806_104049.jpg

I put the rail under the forward mounts notched it for the rear mount. Just need to add a bead of silicone to seal it up

Hey SF GMC, would you be able to post a picture please of the inside rail at the mount? Does it need to be cut, or is there enough clearance for the bed roll to roll on properly? My hubby and I just purchased a Chevy Silverado with the sport bar, and need to install a tonneau cover. We like the look of this one that you have installed...

• 3 weeks later...

20160806_104033.jpg

20160806_104049.jpg

I put the rail under the forward mounts notched it for the rear mount. Just need to add a bead of silicone to seal it up

Hey SF GMC, would you be able to post a picture please of the inside rail at the mount? Does it need to be cut, or is there enough clearance for the bed roll to roll on properly? My hubby and I just purchased a Chevy Silverado with the sport bar, and need to install a tonneau cover. We like the look of this one that you have installed...

X2... pics of the underside if possible. I bought the Revolver with the same idea in mind. I notched the topside, not sure if the underside needs the same.

So i went ahead with this install. The rail on the top side AS WELL AS the side that marries to the inner side of the bed rail also needs to be notched. Not to bad at all, did it with a dremel tool. I will post pics later on.

very nice, well fitting cover when its all said and done.

I just picked up my new Sierra All Terrain X last week with the sport bars....so I am just trying to sort out what the best bet for a bed cover is now. I really like the look of the sport bars and a bed cover is essential for us.....not sure what route I want to go yet. I`m surprised GM hasnt come up with a solution yet.

I just picked up my new Sierra All Terrain X last week with the sport bars....so I am just trying to sort out what the best bet for a bed cover is now. I really like the look of the sport bars and a bed cover is essential for us.....not sure what route I want to go yet. I`m surprised GM hasnt come up with a solution yet.

I just did a BAK Revolver X2 with some minor mods to the rails around the rear sport bar mount. Came out very good.