Special Thanks to Stock Wheel Solutions! Replica CK 156

I want to extend a HUGE thanks to the team at Stock Wheel Solutions! They have been super helpful throughout my whole process acquiring my replica CK 156 wheels. I'm lucky that I live relatively close to them so I was able to meet them in person.

We talked about wheels for a little bit and chatted about other things too, needless to say a very great group of people. While I was there I guess they came out with center caps with the Chevrolet bow tie which I did not really want until I viewed them in person and wow what a difference these make! They really finish off the OEM look!

Now onto the wheels. These wheels look great! As soon as I opened the box you could tell that these wheels were great quality, the coating on them was done very well too it really looks like a factory wheel. I had these mounted on Pirelli Scorpion All Season Plus tires in the OEM size (285/45/22) and they ride well. I went with the Pirelli tires because they are currently the highest rated on Tire Rack and I'm not a fan of Bridgestone.

I recently picked up my truck from having it color matched from all of its work truck glory lol and it makes a huge difference in the overall look. I'm very pleased to say the least.

Suspension has not been modified. 100% stock.

Silverado%201_zpsnzrtyymy.jpeg

CK%20156_zpsrjvcuwle.jpeg

Silverado%20Side%20Shot_zps4afmww3w.jpeg

Truck looks damn good! What did the wheels aet u back? Im in search if the same ck156s in 22" but in chrome...

I'm in a little over $1100 + tires. The chrome wheels look great! I almost went with chrome but silver and black has always been one of my favorite combos.

Looks good! I received my 22" CK156's from Stock Wheel Solutions this past week also. I went with chrome though and going to be wrapping them in 305-45-22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s. I hope to have them mounted and installed next week, just been super busy with work.

Looks good! I received my 22" CK156's from Stock Wheel Solutions this past week also. I went with chrome though and going to be wrapping them in 305-45-22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s. I hope to have them mounted and installed next week, just been super busy with work.

Super jealous. Cant wait to see pics

I want to extend a HUGE thanks to the team at Stock Wheel Solutions! They have been super helpful throughout my whole process acquiring my replica CK 156 wheels. I'm lucky that I live relatively close to them so I was able to meet them in person.

We talked about wheels for a little bit and chatted about other things too, needless to say a very great group of people. While I was there I guess they came out with center caps with the Chevrolet bow tie which I did not really want until I viewed them in person and wow what a difference these make! They really finish off the OEM look!

Now onto the wheels. These wheels look great! As soon as I opened the box you could tell that these wheels were great quality, the coating on them was done very well too it really looks like a factory wheel. I had these mounted on Pirelli Scorpion All Season Plus tires in the OEM size (285/45/22) and they ride well. I went with the Pirelli tires because they are currently the highest rated on Tire Rack and I'm not a fan of Bridgestone.

I recently picked up my truck from having it color matched from all of its work truck glory lol and it makes a huge difference in the overall look. I'm very pleased to say the least.

Suspension has not been modified. 100% stock.

Silverado%201_zpsnzrtyymy.jpeg

CK%20156_zpsrjvcuwle.jpeg

Silverado%20Side%20Shot_zps4afmww3w.jpeg

What process did your painter use to color match? Was it chrome beforehand? And are u scared of rock chips? Id like to maybe do that but I know i would be scared to death to drive it behind anyone lol

Archived