2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain X Takes Off - Thumbs Up or Down?

Gorehamj

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize this is Canadian pricing, but, currently to get the All Terrain plus the All Terrain Premium Package on a SLT currently runs an additional $6290. All Terrain on a SLE is an additional $7960. This new package will most likely be in excess of $10k here on the SLT. Don't see where you get anything that actually helps the truck for that extra cost. Had GM come up with a "Raptor like" option package I can see it being worth extra cost, but lipstick and mascara does not belong on my truck.

I would rock the roll bar. I hope that makes it to the GM accessories catalog.

It beats cutting up your front grill for a light bar. Plus the higher you get your off road lights the better. Thumbs up from me.

I love it! I laughed when I saw the roll bar. So many good memories from those days. Brings it all back. This is the truck we all wanted to build back then, but never had the cash.

But now, I don't have the cash for what they ask for these things today. I don't need a second mortgage just for a truck.

Maybe you'll see it in my garage in 2046 ... if the electronics hold out. Don't hold your breath ...

**Deep commercial voice** :

"Rancho Shocks - when one step above welding the axle to the frame is your thing!"

Hey GM.......1983 called, it wants the roll bar back. What ANOTHER weak attempt by Government Motors to offer an upfitted truck. They just tagged a regular truck with "bold new graphics" and added $5k to the price. Instead of spending development $$ on a Raptor competitor, or something UNIQUE, here is another lipstick on a 'run of the mill' pig. Truck buyers are not suckers for all show, no go.

As long as GM keeps putting out ho-hum, "Bold New Graphics", boring and over-hyped half breeds like this....I will continue to buy Ford trucks and keep my old 04 Tahoe. Will GM ever "get it?"

Boooooooooooooo.....

Hisssssssssss......

Ford puts out the Raptor and "this" is GM's come back after how many years? Kinda reminds me of the "Jerk Store" Seinfeld Episode. Lol

Hell, I would pay extra NOT to put that stuff on my truck. Now there is a marketing campaign.

Archived