Be proud and show your 4 incher off!! photo thread

Do you know which ones do not? I was originally looking at the RCX 5" kit because it doesn't increase width. The 4" kits i have looked at do not specify if they do or do not.

I remember ReadyLift having a 4 inch lift that didn't increase track width and could be used with factory wheels. I didn't do a lot of research on Rough Country.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know which ones do not? I was originally looking at the RCX 5" kit because it doesn't increase width. The 4" kits i have looked at do not specify if they do or do not.

RCX has a bracket lift that doesn't and CST lifts generally don't, but I don't know if they make a k2xx kit yet

Sent from your sister's house

I remember ReadyLift having a 4 inch lift that didn't increase track width and could be used with factory wheels. I didn't do a lot of research on Rough Country.

that's not a lift its a glorified leveling kit that rides like ass and tears up your front end

RCX has a bracket lift that doesn't and CST lifts generally don't, but I don't know if they make a k2xx kit yet

that's not a lift its a glorified leveling kit that rides like ass and tears up your front end

I love the CST 4" kit for the GMT-900 trucks because it doesn't increase track width, has super flat angles, and has a one piece sub frame.

I emailed CST two years ago asking if the GMT-900 kit fits the K2 trucks or if they were going to develop a similar kit for them. The response was no it doesn't fit, but yes they were working on one. Two years later and it's still not out. That's how I ended up with a 2.5 level and 1.5 BL.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone heard of any problems with the 4" uniball lift in 1500 2016 silverado. I know it drops the differential, so the drive line angles are good I am wondering about the steering connections. I would go full drop but would like the option to return to stock if need be. RC doesn't have a 3.5 lift for this truck with stamped steel a arms. Any input appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys so what's the best lift to go with the keep my ride quality help ditch my leveling kit and keep the angles where they need to be... BDS, ZONE, PROCOMP what's the best route to go.... Haaaaalp

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Wheel and tires specs for this guy?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

305/55/20 Toyo AT2 on Prova 20x10

But this is my summer setup (33x12.5x22 Nitto Ridge Grapps on 22x10 AF Grips)

23ce9c431b0ce6a45a2c8eb4648405dd.jpg

0e630fc41b8540601e183ef5bf7db6dc.jpg

2350ae21c28a2502c4ff525d71200bbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7efb880020f3cd2cfa57d9fe39455285.jpgdabb1325583dfd903e10f110e0f70cd4.jpg

35x12x18 bf tires stock gmc wheels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you running spacers on those wheels or do they fit without any problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived