Be proud and show your 4 incher off!! photo thread

Very nice CP4!!

who makes the flares you have on?

Thanks! Flares are from Stampede, but I heard that they "may" have been bought out by Lund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4" Procomp

20x9 Fuel Mavericks

TOYO 305/55R20

fits 81" garage opening w/5" to spare

142a5f22deae6c06a08ef62efc6eb9fe.jpg

6ee0cd2b44bdc9aebc7b78fe5dab96b6.jpg

b27dbdd8b4bb91af59ed8e6baab67813.jpg

Man I really like your truck. Love that color and has just the right amount of lift. Sometimes I look at the LT headlights and wish I didn't have the LTZ (I know, backwards from most opinions). The "squared" headlight design just looks like a modern take on the '90s Chevrolet trucks.

20160203_102134_zpsq2grtd5f.jpg

Fabtech 4 incher as well. Rolling on 305/55/20's. No rub. Looking to get some 285/60/20's once the snow melts.

The 2.25 inch Pro Comp level that I had on before the Fabtech lift was much harsher. The level had the bottom and top strut spacers where bumps in the road used to hit hard and jar the whole truck. It was immediately noticeable how much more plush the suspension was with the Fabtech.

What are your guys thoughts on using a 2.5" leveling kit and then a 1.5" body lift. I have the RC 2.5 on now and was thinking of adding a body lift to get to 4" total. I thought I would be satisfied with the leveling kit and to be honest it just has me wanting more.

Fabtech 4 incher as well. Rolling on 305/55/20's. No rub. Looking to get some 285/60/20's once the snow melts.

The 2.25 inch Pro Comp level that I had on before the Fabtech lift was much harsher. The level had the bottom and top strut spacers where bumps in the road used to hit hard and jar the whole truck. It was immediately noticeable how much more plush the suspension was with the Fabtech.

Very nice truck Trza!

What are your guys thoughts on using a 2.5" leveling kit and then a 1.5" body lift. I have the RC 2.5 on now and was thinking of adding a body lift to get to 4" total. I thought I would be satisfied with the leveling kit and to be honest it just has me wanting more.

It's kind of addicting isn't it?

Why not just go with the 4" or what is it from RC 5.5" lift? I am really happy with the height of mine!

I almost went this route and from the looks of it, many of the forum members have done this. I looked into the Performance Accessories 3 inch and Zone 1.5 inch body lifts. The work to install the body lifts were extensive, especially the 3 inch. It really all depends on what you will be doing with your truck (off-roading etc.) if you want to return to stock, how much you are willing to spend, maintenance of your suspension, warrantee with your dealer etc. These were all the things that I needed to consider at least...

Either way, I like the look of a 4 inch lift with 33" to 34" wheels...just make 100% sure that you do not want to go any higher :)

Not to be off topic but what antenna did you switch to? and what did you use to black out the logos? Truck looks great! one of the best looking All terrains on here!

Not to be off topic but what antenna did you switch to? and what did you use to black out the logos? Truck looks great! one of the best looking All terrains on here!

I bought the antenna off of Amazon. I believe it was by AntennaX and called the "shorty - 5 inch aluminum."

As for the logos, I included a picture for you. I just used matt black Plasti-Dip. It's super easy, mark off the whole emblem assembly, spray it all at once. Once it dries, you can either leave it and have it all black, or you can do what I did and peel off the chrome surround and have only the original red areas blacked out. No need to cut or anything, just like the picture shows, it will peel itself away and leave the middle intact.

And thanks for the compliment! I just wanted to keep the truck low key and as clean looking as possible. Hope this helps!

20150314_133609_zpsqm8wzvbc.jpg

4" Procomp

20x9 Fuel Mavericks

TOYO 305/55R20

fits 81" garage opening w/5" to spare

Beautiful!

Man I really like your truck. Love that color and has just the right amount of lift. Sometimes I look at the LT headlights and wish I didn't have the LTZ (I know, backwards from most opinions). The "squared" headlight design just looks like a modern take on the '90s Chevrolet trucks.

Yes! I totally agree. I actually really like my LT headlights. Love the look.

Had to wipe the drool off my chin... Beautiful truck! Nice job.

Have that exact same set up myself. You are right, the RC level is not enough so I went with the Zone 1.5" body lift. Just right for my every day driving. I only have 275/70/18 BF Goodrich All terrains.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have that exact same set up myself. You are right, the RC level is not enough so I went with the Zone 1.5" body lift. Just right for my every day driving. I only have 275/70/18 BF Goodrich All terrains.

Awesome! I definitely am gonna go this route then. Just needed to hear from others that they were satisfied with it. I used to own a Dodge 2500 with a 2.5 inch leveling kit and it made it look big but this RC kit on a 1500 just isn't quite enough

It's kind of addicting isn't it?

Why not just go with the 4" or what is it from RC 5.5" lift? I am really happy with the height of mine!

Well I didn't go with the 5.5RC at first due to cost and being on a budget. Now that I already took the time to install the 2.5RC I thought about just doing the body lift to give it just a little more pizzaz, lol.

got any pics of this setup getting my BL monday

Archived