box delete ?

In the near future I'll need a truck to tow heavier trailers.

So I started looking at the GM website to build and price a 1 ton diesel.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I check mark the box for a integrated trailer brake controller, this message popes up:

post-107777-0-12107400-1454939228_thumb.png

I'm a little confused since I think that a 1 ton diesel should come

a) with a brake controller in the first place (don't even know why that's an option)

b) why do I have to delete the box or bumper?

so long

j-ten-ner

All 1 ton trucks come with the integrated brake controller, so no need to check the box. That may be where your issue is on the build and price. Or its a glitch.

x2

Build and price is a joke, when you go to the dealer to order it is nothing like the joke build and price.

Thanks for the input , guys.

My wife, too, said it's better do go to the dealer and talk to them. And I agree, of course :rolleyes: .

One would just think that in 2016 a website of a giant car manufacturer would be a little more sophisticated and not let me guessing.

so long

j-ten-ner

It's because the integrated trailer brake controller is only ordered as a separate item if you have one of the deletes.

(The box or bumper delete will also deletes the controller, which would then mean the controller can be separately ordered)

It's preventing you from adding something that is already there from being double ordered -- and at the same time asking if you are ordering it because you intend to do one of the deletes.

Archived