FREE Pair of 2016 Daytona 500 Tickets !!!!!

gdking32

post-75508-0-70128100-1455120882.jpg

Hi gang - back in December, the good folks at this site offered up 2 tickets to this year's Daytona 500 on Feb 21st for whoever turned in the best road-trip story. My story about my Quadrasteer Yukon XL won the contest and I was elated because my brother and I were going to road trip down there together (from Indianapolis and of course in my Yukon!).

Now fast forward to today - I have sold my Yukon (after having it for 10 years, someone gave me an offer I couldn't refuse), and my brother is recovering from back surgery. His doc advised him not only to not make the trip, but even if we flew, he wouldn't be able to sit in the stands all day for the race. So the bottom line is - I can't go now. :nopity:

So, working with the admins of this site, if you reply to this post with your desire/ability to go to the race, they will then randomly pick a winner out of the folks who respond. This needs to be soon, and you need to make sure you can go - everyone here will want to see pictures of your road trip and of the race!

So now you're thinking - where the heck will I stay. Well...if you're interested, I have a buddy here at work who I was going to cancel my hotel and buy his oceanfront condo timeshare for that weekend. He has it listed on ebay (listing 321997294802) - he's asking $395 for two nights (Sat and Sun of race weekend), and it's about 5 miles from the track. At this late date, I'm not sure you can beat that. I thinks it's a pretty good deal and I can vouch that this guy is a normal, good guy, so no scam involved or anything.

I really do hate that I have to do this, but I think a GM truck owner should go, and that's no longer me. That plus the fact that my brother can't go; but my loss will hopefully be your gain... :chevy:

Thanks all -gk

WOW...........That's an amazing opportunity for someone. I have been to the Daytona 500 several times, attended the entire raceweek festivities and it's a great experioence for someone who is inot motorsports and racing. Offering something like this doesn't come very often. Another unheard of deal is the price for a room. There is nowhere, especially this close to raceday that you will find anything near the race track for a price like that, it's a steal!

Good luck, hope someone gets to attend the race and enjoy themselves all weekend, it's a great experience!

Archived