New Guy/already replied

I already replied to a NIGHTMARE post down the page. The only reason I am here is to let people know that I have a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, Crew Cab. My transmission had catastrophic failure at 2300 miles. My E-Brake Pedal Broke and this morning my heat and touchscreen "Entertainment" center would not work. after trying and trying I gave up. 45 minutes later it all started working again. Yeah, great expensive piece of whale sh^&. My first brand new truck in my life at 50 years old, squeaked into it after trading a Four Door Jeep Rubicon and selling my OLD RELIABLE TOYOTA TACOMA. I had to have the cargo capacity plus ability to tow a large farm tractor and push a larger plow than my Tacoma had. I felt the buyers remorse leaving the dealer, then I felt great about a brand new truck and now I just feel sick. Absolutely cannot believe what has happened.

Had the dealer and GM been more compassionate in understanding my disappointment and stood behind there product and customer service I would consider another GM. But after their seeming to really not care about anything but a sale, I will not by GM again nor will I recommend the product and I have been asked by (at this point) at least ten truck guys at gas stations and parking lots etc. how I like my new truck? My reply is simply, stay away from GM, the product is faulty and customer service is the same.

Bill

AKA SELDOMSEEN

Well, good thing is that is all covered under warranty. Is every car perfect and flawless? No, they aren't. That's very unfortunate that you are going through all of that right now.

I can totally believe the dealer not caring at all, I can't stand the 2 that are closest to me. What has GM done/not done about all of these issues?

I know this doesn't help your cause, but my 15 year old 2500 that has 275,000 miles hasn't had any of those problems. They're not all lemons, sounds like you just got an unlucky one.

I don't blame him...I'd 'probably' be looking elsewhere too if I had all those issues on a new truck with no sympathy from the dealer. A good dealer can make all the difference when things go wrong. The bottom line is ALL manufacturers will have lemons including Toyota Tacoma's, its how those issues are handled that make the difference.

I hear ya but if he is truly having the issues he claims i could see where he would want to vent a bit. My point was that this happens to all brands and that a good dealer can make the difference between posting your frustration on the internet or working together to resolve the issues.

I like the comment on the "OLD RELIABLE TOYOTA TACOMA"

My Friends 2014 Tacoma and it shudders all of the time and TOYOTA will not do a thing about it.

His is a bad shudder too more so then most.

Do a search all kinds of complaints and articles.

I've seen folks with issue on all brands of trucks from new. That's why they have warranties.

After buying GM vehicles for many years I've had a lot of good ones but I had a 91 Camaro RS 305 and she was just a bad car.

In a year and a half of ownership it had been sitting at the dealer for a total of 6 months... 6 month all added up.

Rattles, Engine Codes, fuel tank issue, engine codes, engine codes engine codes, rattles, engine codes.

I just gave up on it and traded it for my first truck a 91 Silverado and never had an issue with it.

So I know you pain but this just happens the worst part was this was my very first new car.

One bad vehicle does not make them all bad.

Hey Bill. I feel your pain. I have the same truck my tranny also had catastrophic failure at 1300 miles. I went completely nuts on the dealer (pretty much everyone in the building). Got it back a week later with the transmission completely rebuilt and has been great ever since. There had to be a bad batch of these from the factory.

Archived