Anyone with tire size info on the 17 factory rims

Unfortunately, those stock 17's are quite narrow, which really limits how wide of a tire you can run (and not have them wear funny). That being said, A 285/70/17 should fit without any trouble, and there are lots of options in that size. A few companies make a 285/75/17 or 295/70/17, both of which would fit with a leveling kit for sure, but might rub just a little on a completely stock truck.

• 1 month later...

I went with 305/60/18's on Fuel rims with a +20 offset and there is no rubbing at all. I know the original post was for 20's, sorry if this doesn't help. Just another option for ya.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That looks sweet!

I went with 305/60/18's on Fuel rims with a +20 offset and there is no rubbing at all. I know the original post was for 20's, sorry if this doesn't help. Just another option for ya. image.jpeg

I went with 305/60/18's on Fuel rims with a +20 offset and there is no rubbing at all. I know the original post was for 20's, sorry if this doesn't help. Just another option for ya. image.jpeg

Did you say you were leveled? If so did you use a kit? How high did you go? Looks great btw.

That looks sweet!

That looks sweet!

Thanks!

Did you say you were leveled? If so did you use a kit? How high did you go? Looks great btw.

Yes I did use a level kit. It was the Rough Country 2.5 torsion key kit. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived