Cen/socal area meet Castaic Lake

Chris

I also have a good size canopy so no matter what we have shade this time. It can be adjusted from 12x12 or 12×20. So ill be getting there a bit early and will need help setting that up.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jnach, it's an easy 1hr drive out he 126 or 118 for us and then just up the 5. We can meet here in Camarillo and drive out together that morning.

Just in case people were unsure, this is an LA county lake. That means no alcohol is allowed anywhere inside and they're pretty strict about giving out fines. I don't think there's any rule against bringing a bbq in the back of a truck though. I can call to find out.

Jnach, it's an easy 1hr drive out he 126 or 118 for us and then just up the 5. We can meet here in Camarillo and drive out together that morning.

Just in case people were unsure, this is an LA county lake. That means no alcohol is allowed anywhere inside and they're pretty strict about giving out fines. I don't think there's any rule against bringing a bbq in the back of a truck though. I can call to find out.

Ya man that would be cool. Just hit me up!

Archived