New 2016 GMC SIERRA SLT

No offense OP, but if after a month on the market and no takers, you'll need to lower your price. The used truck market, at least around here, is absolutely CRAZY! You should be able to unload it almost right away.

No offense OP, but if after a month on the market and no takers, you'll need to lower your price. The used truck market, at least around here, is absolutely CRAZY! You should be able to unload it almost right away.

Thats fine, I have no problem with that. But if it were me looking and I was a vehicle i liked, I make an offer and we go from there. I have a potential buyer I met today so wish me luck!

I just find it hard to believe that GM would limit the package to a specific model. It should be available for ALL.

They do that when they want to limit tooling cost and they want to encourage certain models.

Great... I was wanting an All Terrain until I see that no one likes the seats... does anyone have a picture of what they look like? My dealer doesn't have an All Terrain in stock, unfortunately.

I also notice when building one online that you can't select the Cardinal Red paint color, but there is a guy driving around town with a Cardinal Red All Terrain, so I don't think their website is completely accurate.

The website is probably correct.

They can, and do, change items in option availability at anytime. (hence the fine print in the printed brochure)

Maybe this changed for 2016 or the Canadian models are different, I recently lucked out and found a new 2015 2500 SLE DBL Cab All Terrain on the lot in Iridium. It was pretty much exactly what i was looking for and a great deal, I am very happy with it. Not sure what people are talking about with the seats but these are cloth so maybe that's the difference as I quite like the seats. There is a ton of Chrome on it with the Chrome bumper and mirrors, I would have preferred the colored bumper but it is still looks pretty so I am not complaining.

Maybe this changed for 2016 or the Canadian models are different, I recently lucked out and found a new 2015 2500 SLE DBL Cab All Terrain on the lot in Iridium. It was pretty much exactly what i was looking for and a great deal, I am very happy with it. Not sure what people are talking about with the seats but these are cloth so maybe that's the difference as I quite like the seats. There is a ton of Chrome on it with the Chrome bumper and mirrors, I would have preferred the colored bumper but it is still looks pretty so I am not complaining.

If it does not have body colored bumpers and accent leather stitching is is NOT All Terrain package. All terrain package makes truck look all painted color of the body panels, and ONLY comes in crew cab, not dbl cab.

For 2016, All Terrain on 2500 HD only available on SLT Crew.

In 2015, the All Terrain package was available on 2500 double cab, Both SLE and SLT.

On a 2015 1500 (but not on 2016) it was possible to get chrome bumpers on an All Terrain - (RPO was PDY All-Terrain Chrome Bumpers Package, includes (V46) front chrome bumper, (VJH) rear chrome bumper and (BWN) rear bumper corner steps )

Archived