New GMC floor mats 2016 these are real nice!

Christmas came early lol, picked up my new GMC 1500 crew cab. I have been waiting for these to be available. I opened these up and I have in the past used both Weathertech and Husky, and my first impressions are that these are the best money can buy. They are considerable thicker and by there looks of them they should fit like a glove and have the GMC logo riveted to the mat. The rear are in two pieces and are the same thickness as the fronts! The Weathertech rear mats are thinner than the fronts and apparently of a different material. Some photos for your viewing pleasure:

(oh these are made by GM!)

32ecf792be556b46728909d67d561542.jpg

7ebe09fc1fb3c45de8656b97e9a1ee23.jpgcc6b088e5fea807ac7a76d73183da04d.jpg3b8885d02dc9433b741a756435572e8b.jpg60b44e1590071180b988ee2b5c5fb765.jpg1c58f0fff6bef09513ac0328e94c1ad1.jpg60ded669f1ce601ed7d26b516bbe8648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Do the rear mats cover everything in the rear?

based in their size I believe they will. I won't be able to install them until tomorrow as I want to clean everything up and vacuum. And I have church tonight [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't like how slippery the hard plastic Weathertechs are when wet so I got Aries floor liners which I like muck better but they just don't have a very high edge which does let water get by. I am interested in how these new GM mats cover and if they are same slippery plastic like weather techs? Dealer told me weather tech is making these for GM?

• Like 1

The only thing I don't like about all these type mats is they cover up the nice door still logo's ... some may like this, but I think's it's a nice touch and want it to be seen. I'll just stick to the basic GMC all weather mats I have..

• Like 3

Those are nice. I like my weathertech but I wish it was a bit darker in color. I wish I bought the husky for that.

As for the logo I could care less as there is a website and a guy sells a stick on that can cover westhertech and make it say serria which I am thinking of doing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1