New OPT7 H11 LED Headlight Bulbs

Sound like me lol. I've ran HIDS in all 6 of my trucks that I've had in the last 7 years. That's one of the first things I do. Halogen = shit and LED's are nice for color but don't light up the road like HIDS. Case dismissed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the LED's out of the high beam and put the HID's in. Difference is night and day in how much farther the HID's throw light down the road in the high beams.

Yup. 35 watt 6k lows (factory projectors) and 55watt 6k highs

Good idea. 55w in the lights that are barely run.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought these lights plus the fog lights that go with them. Will review once they get installed. Thread was very useful in my research. Thanks for all the info...

Edited by dbatesjr
  • Like 2

Just bought these lights plus the fog lights that go with them. Will review once they get installed. Thread was very useful in my research. Thanks for all the info...

The Opt7's are pretty high on my mod list. I also have the LTZ with projectors, so I'm interested to hear what you think of the setup after the install.

• Like 3

The Opt7's are pretty high on my mod list. I also have the LTZ with projectors, so I'm interested to hear what you think of the setup after the install.

I loved it and to me it's bright. Seems like some guys want more light output but that's the difference between spending a couple hundred to blind everyone with off-roading level brightness and $100 on high output LEDs. I've had mine almost a year now with no problems at all. They even work well as DRL

• Like 1

I loved it and to me it's bright. Seems like some guys want more light output but that's the difference between spending a couple hundred to blind everyone with off-roading level brightness and $100 on high output LEDs. I've had mine almost a year now with no problems at all. They even work well as DRL

I agree... I don't want "blinding" brightness, I just don't like the yellow, 3400k color temperature of Halogen bulbs. 6000k gives you a nice bright white light.

Nice thing about LED's is that they last for years whereas Halogen, you never know when that filament is going to pop!

Glad you're having good luck with them. :thumbs:

X2
  • Like 1

Just installed the OPT's 7 today and tried them out when it got dark. So far I love them, almost double light output and a good even pattern. Will post pics when my fog lights come in. Def worth the money. Did anybody do the high beams? Would like to change them out also. Recommendations?

• Like 1

Just installed the OPT's 7 today and tried them out when it got dark. So far I love them, almost double light output and a good even pattern. Will post pics when my fog lights come in. Def worth the money. Did anybody do the high beams? Would like to change them out also. Recommendations?

I just ordered low beams and I also ordered the Opt7 bulbs for my fog lights.

Did you stuff everything inside dust caps?

I just ordered low beams and I also ordered the Opt7 bulbs for my fog lights.

Did you stuff everything inside dust caps?

Yes everything went inside the dust cap...I also drilled 3holes in the back of the dust cap, which they recommend. Should get the fog lights and hi-beams this week and will post pics.

post-168031-0-26364400-1485162931.jpg

Got the low beams installed today and they are great. Nice white light and even pattern. The fogs and hi-beams are on order and I will post pics when they are installed.

• Like 1

Got the low beams installed today and they are great. Nice white light and even pattern. The fogs and hi-beams are on order and I will post pics when they are installed.

Which bulbs did you buy for the fogs?

Edited by Luster

OPT7 CREE Series 5202 LED DRL Fog Light Bulbs - 5000k Bright White - Pack of 2

I haven't received them yet so I have not had the chance to see if they fit...Amazon seems to think they will. Bought the 9005 Hi-beams yesterday and await them also.

• Like 1