New 2016 Yukon Denali Issues

I purchased a new '16 Yukon Denali a week ago. Its been in the shop for 5 of the lat 7 days due to digital issues. The steering wheel driver console buttons do not work, and when pushed, the entire driver console and radio flake out for 5 minutes like the car is possessed.

Was told that it was fixed, however when I got the car, the issue was still there.

They are working w/ GMC engineering and doing a firmware update, but my questions is when is enough enough and replace the car? What are a buyers right? So completely frustrated. Feel like I just bought one giant problem.

Any recommendations.

The dealer wants time to understand the issue.

• 2 months later...

I purchased a new '16 Yukon Denali a week ago. Its been in the shop for 5 of the lat 7 days due to digital issues. The steering wheel driver console buttons do not work, and when pushed, the entire driver console and radio flake out for 5 minutes like the car is possessed.

Was told that it was fixed, however when I got the car, the issue was still there.

They are working w/ GMC engineering and doing a firmware update, but my questions is when is enough enough and replace the car? What are a buyers right? So completely frustrated. Feel like I just bought one giant problem.

Any recommendations.

The dealer wants time to understand the issue.

The dealer will keep telling you this until you get tired and not bring it back. The GMC Tech. will string you along and tell you "they are working on a fix" while all the time they WILL NOT fix your vehicle. Dump the POS and go buy another vehicle from anyone but GMC/GM.

Archived