2016 Silverado 1500 LT with Borla ATAK

I haven't ran across a lot of 2016 Silverado videos with the ATAK system. Just wanted to share and get opinions on the sound and plans. I love this system. No drone, cab sounds great, and a beautiful way to start my mornings.

Enjoy!

Both of these are warm start-ups.

I'm in the process of getting the Diablo T1000 tuner, 6" lift with some 33" Grapplers (wheels undecided), and I will be vinyl wrapping the chrome bumpers and front grille matte black with the bowties both matte black with the outline in a lighter grey or metallic color for depth and more eye candy.

Just wanted to share and get opinions

Hard to make a decision in eleven whole seconds of video, especially when half of it is with the truck turned off. :wtf:

Can you post some pics from a distance and angles?

What part number is this one?

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I had the ATAK on my 2013 Camaro SS and loved it, but they don't appear to have a side (OEM) exit option for the silverado. I really dislike straight out the back and split rear on trucks : /

So at 75mph going up hill you can use your bluetooth and whatever else without issue?

How much was this, i did a quick Google looks like over $1000 for cat back

Havent tested 75mph up hill lol but going 90mph on flat I sure can. It was about $1200 with the black tips. Best money Ive spent in awhile.

Nice sounds great. I just ordered the Borla S type side exit. Can't wait to get it installed to see how it sounds. One question how hard was it to get out the stock exhaust? Did you have to cut it or can you take the exhaust out in one piece?

Nice sounds great. I just ordered the Borla S type side exit. Can't wait to get it installed to see how it sounds. One question how hard was it to get out the stock exhaust? Did you have to cut it or can you take the exhaust out in one piece?

It was really easy. It was pretty much just slide out the old system. No cuts. S-Type sounds pretty good. Definitely less loud but still has a great rumble and throaty sound.

Archived