2018 T1XX platform discussion is now open

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I knew of one that wasn't abused I would find one for 30-35k so expensive but so much truck and there just awesome. The one the diesel Brother did is sexy down right beautiful.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Like others have said, a better (longer lasting) frame coating. Spray on bedliner is a good repair to cover up the mess (after wheel brushing).

How about mounting the battery in an easily accessible location? Major PITA to replace it in the GMT900. The K2XX doesn't look much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Like others have said, a better (longer lasting) frame coating. Spray on bedliner is a good repair to cover up the mess (after wheel brushing).

How about mounting the battery in an easily accessible location? Major PITA to replace it in the GMT900. The K2XX doesn't look much better.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I

The [img?to get to [/img]

• 1 month later...

Searching the web for T1XX 2019 didn't bring up much, but found this article interesting.

Up to 127 new jobs by 2019 at Inteva plant in preperation of GM T1XX platform.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Economy/2016/08/25/Inteva-plant-to-add-127-jobs-by-2019-in-Adrian.html

Searching the web for T1XX 2019 didn't bring up much, but found this article interesting.

Up to 127 new jobs by 2019 at Inteva plant in preperation of GM T1XX platform.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Economy/2016/08/25/Inteva-plant-to-add-127-jobs-by-2019-in-Adrian.html

Almost sounds as if the new truck won't be out until the end of 2019.

Archived