Welcome to the new 2017 / 2018 C1XX Midsize SUV Forum

Welcome to the all new forum section dedicated to General Motor's next generation C1XX Architecture as it applies to the Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave, and Cadillac XT5.

If you don't know what the these new midsize crossovers look like, here's more information.

2017 GMC Acadia

acadia_1.jpgacadia1.jpeg

acadia2.jpegacadia3.jpeg

Manufacturer Website: http://www.gmc.com/2017-acadia-mid-size-suv.html

2017 Cadillac XT5

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpegXT5_2.jpeg

XT5_3.jpegXT5_4.jpeg

Manufacturer Website: http://www.cadillac.com/crossovers-suvs/xt5-crossover.html

2018 Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave

The refreshed Traverse and Enclave have not yet been announced but are expected potentially as 2018 models. They will be underpinned by a modified version of C1XX platform that the 2017 Acadia and XT5 use but will be longer in length. We will update this topic as more information becomes available.

Let the discussion begin! :cheers:

acadia_1.jpg

acadia1.jpeg

acadia2.jpeg

acadia3.jpeg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

XT5_2.jpeg

XT5_3.jpeg

XT5_4.jpeg

acadia_1.jpg

acadia1.jpeg

acadia2.jpeg

acadia3.jpeg

XT5_2.jpeg

XT5_3.jpeg

XT5_4.jpeg

acadia_1.jpg

acadia1.jpeg

acadia2.jpeg

acadia3.jpeg

XT5_2.jpeg

XT5_3.jpeg

XT5_4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome to the all new forum section dedicated to General Motor's next generation C1XX Architecture as it applies to the Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave, and Cadillac XT5.

If you don't know what the these new midsize crossovers look like, here's more information.

2017 GMC Acadia

attachicon.gifacadia_1.jpgattachicon.gifacadia1.jpeg

attachicon.gifacadia2.jpegattachicon.gifacadia3.jpeg

Manufacturer Website: http://www.gmc.com/2017-acadia-mid-size-suv.html

2017 Cadillac XT5

attachicon.gifcq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpegattachicon.gifXT5_2.jpeg

attachicon.gifXT5_3.jpegattachicon.gifXT5_4.jpeg

Manufacturer Website: http://www.cadillac.com/crossovers-suvs/xt5-crossover.html

2018 Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave

The refreshed Traverse and Enclave have not yet been announced but are expected potentially as 2018 models. They will be underpinned by a modified version of C1XX platform that the 2017 Acadia and XT5 use but will be longer in length. We will update this topic as more information becomes available.

Let the discussion begin! :cheers:

My wife has a 2011 SRX AWD that has been a great vehicle. It only has 52K miles, but we are going to go with the XT5, but we will probably wait until the 2018 -only because my wife doesn't want to let her SRX go LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just ordered the wife an Acadia Denali AWD in Black Cherry with MagneRide. Have already test driven the AWD Denali at a dealership, albeit without MagneRide. Absolutely loved pretty much every single thing about it. I have a 2015 Sierra Denali, and the new Acadia is basically a smaller version of my truck as an SUV.

• 2 months later...

I like these crossovers, too claustrophobic for me though. I think they are perfect vehicles for older or younger couples with no kids and transporting smaller pets.

HAHAHA! Guess that is why my wife and I are thinking XT5! My wife and our Chihuahua Paco like the Caddy!

• 1 month later...

We bought the 2017 Accadia Denali and find with two teen boys theres lots of room for us, we moved out of a Yukon XL Denali, it is smaller but really like it and its 10x better on fuel.

• 2 weeks later...

We bought the 2017 Accadia Denali and find with two teen boys theres lots of room for us, we moved out of a Yukon XL Denali, it is smaller but really like it and its 10x better on fuel.

we get 21 average all around v6 AWD

we get 21 average all around v6 AWD

We run ours in 2wd most of the time, we have had a mild winter this year but we get 9 liters per 100 kilometers that works out to 26.1 mpg according to google. you didn't say if yours was a Denali but they have the cylinder deactivation were all other models don't ,I think

non Denali.I dont think this has DOD,I would have been happy with 24mpg.The 21 mpg was before the snow flew.It might be time for a reset.Winter gas will cause mpg loss of 2 on past trucks.

We are looking at the 2017 Acadia SLT-2's and are curious what the main differences are between the Acadia Limited and regular Acadia. I know the steering wheel controls and radio screens are different, but other than that is there any technology differences that I need to be aware of?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hey Diver6

You were right.Just talked to wife the 21mpg was when our first snow hit ,so a lot of AWD.

This AM i drove the car and admiring how nice these drive and quiet and smooth it is.I check the current average and it was 23.5,then asked the wife and she said before the snow hit she had seen 26 mpg.So hell that's pretty dam good.

Hey Diver6

You were right.Just talked to wife the 21mpg was when our first snow hit ,so a lot of AWD.

This AM i drove the car and admiring how nice these drive and quiet and smooth it is.I check the current average and it was 23.5,then asked the wife and she said before the snow hit she had seen 26 mpg.So hell that's pretty dam good.

Thats good!, I don't think the DOD are AFM works as good as it does in my truck, theres no indicator light to tell when its active so I can't say how much it comes on but once in a while you can hear it.

We are looking at the 2017 Acadia SLT-2's and are curious what the main differences are between the Acadia Limited and regular Acadia. I know the steering wheel controls and radio screens are different, but other than that is there any technology differences that I need to be aware of?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure about the tech stuff, but I believe the Limited is the same body style as the previous generation of Acadias. I thought the interior was a little "cheaper" looking than the slt we looked at. We ended up with a Denali that was $9k off msrp so it was a pretty smokin deal.