Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally my favorite is the double cab long bed. That is why my next truck will be a 2500. Although, I will probably get a crew cab so I can also haul people. Long beds are the only thing I will buy as I am almost always hauling things and the long bed is the best for that in terms of functionality.

My favorite is the dc. Wouldn't work for me, good thing we brought the car seat with us 2 year's ago ended up with a cc standard bed. I think they all look good tho

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Double Cab standard bed looks best.

But I own a Crew Cab Standard box and I love it.

***Edit, I remembered that I had this thought before. I think I like different truck setups based on their surroundings.

For example when I see my truck in my big ass yard, I feel like it's the best looking configuration.

When I see my truck in a small parking lot, I feel it looks long and weird.

When I see the Double Cab standard box in a parking lot of city type of setting, I think it looks great.

So ya, just depends on where you look at it most. For me at least.

The crew standard looks great...finally build a crew without a trunk.... just sad it took GM so damn long to figure out that building a half ton that way was a good idea. That said I bought a double cab because I have zero use for the crew cab.... could pull the rear seat right out as it's not for people anyway.

The crew standard looks great...finally build a crew without a trunk.... just sad it took GM so damn long to figure out that building a half ton that way was a good idea. That said I bought a double cab because I have zero use for the crew cab.... could pull the rear seat right out as it's not for people anyway.

I could see why you would want a regular cab since most won't use the crew cab very much, but it's nice to have. For me, I ordered the crew cab and standard bed since the crew cab with the same options was actually cheaper than the regular cab. I might not need it or use it much but I saved money and it'll be nice to have.

Archived