Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I could see why you would want a regular cab since most won't use the crew cab very much, but it's nice to have. For me, I ordered the crew cab and standard bed since the crew cab with the same options was actually cheaper than the regular cab. I might not need it or use it much but I saved money and it'll be nice to have.

Huh? Generic statement maybe? I don't have a regular cab... I would never own a regular cab truck lol. Unless you are meaning a double cab is a regular cab lol... Crew is just wasted space and added weight for nothing for myself. If I wanted a people hauler I might consider it... don't haul people though ever so it's a non concern.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh? Generic statement maybe? I don't have a regular cab... I would never own a regular cab truck lol. Unless you are meaning a double cab is a regular cab lol... Crew is just wasted space and added weight for nothing for myself. If I wanted a people hauler I might consider it... don't haul people though ever so it's a non concern.

Yep... typed that out all wrong. I meant double cab not reg cab! I hear ya, I might not use it as much as most on the crew cab but it'll be nice to have. The added weight is a good point, I don't think it'll be noticeable enough though.

It is noticeable on payload which is more of a concern to me than cab space. Crew cab payload numbers get pretty weak especially on loaded ones like my truck. I used to think I needed a crew to haul all my cal gear and other tools I wanted kept warm but I don't. The extra foot shorter truck is nice at times too. I yanked the rear seat completely out of my 2005 1500HD Sierra and although now retired I doubt I will ever put it back in. It's nice as I covered the entire rear of the cab in rubber so it's good to haul lots of in cab junk in... I even have a divider net between the front and rear.

It is noticeable on payload which is more of a concern to me than cab space. Crew cab payload numbers get pretty weak especially on loaded ones like my truck. I used to think I needed a crew to haul all my cal gear and other tools I wanted kept warm but I don't. The extra foot shorter truck is nice at times too. I yanked the rear seat completely out of my 2005 1500HD Sierra and although now retired I doubt I will ever put it back in. It's nice as I covered the entire rear of the cab in rubber so it's good to haul lots of in cab junk in... I even have a divider net between the front and rear.

post a pix :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this so sure!

a21fcda6ab7091738d0c0fa5e30e903e.jpg

Nothing fancy but it works really well!

It is giving me flashbacks to a couple c-130 rides

• 4 weeks later...

For me, definitely the CCSB, and the only time a RC is acceptable is if it's a street truck or you're in high school. Otherwise it just looks like you drive a short bus [emoji85]

bff282d65116c2fd9f7bdd40773a06b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, definitely the CCSB, and the only time a RC is acceptable is if it's a street truck or you're in high school. Otherwise it just looks like you drive a short bus [emoji85]

bff282d65116c2fd9f7bdd40773a06b2.jpg

Short beds look like the short bus to me :-p

Short beds look like the short bus to me :-p

Haha good one bro I hope you didn't lose too many brain cells thinking up that one up [emoji1305]

Haha good one bro I hope you didn't lose too many brain cells thinking up that one up [emoji1305]

Nope, been losing what little I had left being at home on disability the last month +

Nope, been losing what little I had left being at home on disability the last month +

Yeah that's not hard to believe...

Archived