Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reg Cab Standard bed (race truck/ tow pig). I'm an eternal bachelor so I have no need for a CC or EC. TBH those CC short beds look ridiculous. It's basically a lifted minivan with an uncovered portion too short to put anything in. Just screams useless mall crawler to me.

Lol whatcha smokin' dude??? A CCSB will get many more compliments than a RCSB in fact, the RCSB will probably get ZERO compliments except from farmer brown. I'll stick to crawling from the mall while you keep hauling the hay.

Sent from my LG-V495 tablet using Tapatalk

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol whatcha smokin' dude??? A CCSB will get many more compliments than a RCSB in fact, the RCSB will probably get ZERO compliments except from farmer brown. I'll stick to crawling from the mall while you keep hauling the hay.

Maybe if you're going for dad of the year or trying to attract teenage girls. Hauling hay or other products makes money which I use to fuel my 1100hp Z06. CCs are a dime a dozen around here. If I was fishing for compliments I wouldn't have bought a Chevy in the first place.

Maybe if you're going for dad of the year or trying to attract teenage girls. Hauling hay or other products makes money which I use to fuel my 1100hp Z06. CCs are a dime a dozen around here. If I was fishing for compliments I wouldn't have bought a Chevy in the first place.

Lol whatever. There's a difference between function and fashion. You chose function which makes you money and that's perfectly fine. Function for a family of 3 or 4 who wants a truck and hauls things would be a CC. Try that in a reg cab. But if we're talking fashion, the reg cab looses hands down. And the topic of this thread is "WHICH LOOKS BEST" and not which is used to make more money or haul ZO6's. Geez...

Troll? With only 28 posts and just joined? Wow lol... Just read the thread topic and answer accordingly. That's not too hard bud [emoji6]

responding to multiple member posts with "what are you smoking??? OMG crew cabs are the greatest and your choice in trucks is bad" is not following your own advice That is the definition of hypocrite troll.

• 2 weeks later...

Reg Cab Standard bed (race truck/ tow pig). I'm an eternal bachelor so I have no need for a CC or EC. TBH those CC short beds look ridiculous. It's basically a lifted minivan with an uncovered portion too short to put anything in. Just screams useless mall crawler to me.

I call them soccer mom trucks :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Alot of nice trucks posted in this thread! Anyhow my preference would be a crewcab shortbed, regular cab standard bed, or a double cab standard bed. If a regular cab I would settle for the 5.3 otherwise 6.2 all day everyday and Z-71 or All Terrain because I like the color match bumpers.

• 1 month later...

My past and Current GM Trucks

1970 Chevy Reg Cab (Used)

1978 Chevy Reg Cab (Used)

1981 GMC Reg Cab (Used)

1988 S-15 Reg Cab (New)

1993 Chevy Reg Cab (Used)

2003 Sierra Reg Cab (New)

2005 Sierra Reg Cab (New)

--- At This Point I married my wife with 3 Boys, I have a Girl, So...

2008 Sierra EX Cab (New)

2007 Silverado Crew Cab (Used)

--- Now our 4 teens have grown, Back to what I Like.

2016 Silverado Reg Cab (New)

Besides the extended frame a doors added, Reg Cabs have the same Frame, suspension, cab, engines, trans, bed, and approx same payloads, towing.

It's just missing 2 doors and some luxury options., And you can't get the 6.2.

post-106196-0-23230700-1491163063_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Crew cabs look too big. I dont have children to transport so i never bothered with one. Plus you usually lost bed space. Never liked the look of the SUVish long body crew cabs. Now the doubles have 4 doors anyway so unless you have kids or dogs or always more than one passenger, or one vehicle, crew cabs are kind of pointless. They are much heavier too. My 08 dblcab Duramax 8' bed is lighter than my 12 6L CC 8' bed by 200kg. If the 08 was a 6L i would expect 400-500kg lighter.

Colorado looks ridiculous with a crew cab and mini bed.

Love a (not made) regular cab Colorado with a long bed. Manual Trans with LT trim.

Archived