Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I have a Crew cab short box, my pick for best looking is a regular cab long box specifically when lifted. Too me that cab is the epitome of what a truck is.

2014Silverado.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be biased but I like Crew Cab Reg Box... although I was searching for a Crew Cab short box (only because the CC Reg Box is so much harder to find)

Love mine though! and glad I found it...

fctxft.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not what I drive, but judging only looks I love the look of a standard cab short bed. I drive the double cab because once in a while I need to be able to carry a couple more passengers. If I had to do that regularly or for long distances I would opt for the crew cab, but a standard cab will always look better to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think GM messed up with the "extended cab" doors and moving away from the backward opening doors. If i'd not purchased a crew cab, I'd prefer the extended cab with the backward opening doors. Much more useful. And more spacious for moving stuff. Easier for a single person commute. Just better overall. The tiny doors now are a laugh. Way too small for anyone but a small person (kid) that you'd much more wish to control entry/exit with backward opening doors. GM f'd up.

Personally, I think GM messed up with the "extended cab" doors and moving away from the backward opening doors. If i'd not purchased a crew cab, I'd prefer the extended cab with the backward opening doors. Much more useful. And more spacious for moving stuff. Easier for a single person commute. Just better overall. The tiny doors now are a laugh. Way too small for anyone but a small person (kid) that you'd much more wish to control entry/exit with backward opening doors. GM f'd up.

I had a truck with the suicide door s. It was terrible when trying to put stuff in the back seat. You have to open the front door first. If you were parallel parked next to someone it sucked to get stuff in the back. Terrible for vacuuming the back seat too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived