Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crew/Standard. Looks the best and have a long enough bed to actually put stuff in without leaving the tail gate open. I came from a Crew/Short. Bed just always felt a little too short.

For me...

Dbl cab std box...absolutely no doubt the best looking.

But i have my girlfriends crew cab to admire as well so both??

post-143469-146023574168_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

She has a Silverado too?

DEFINITELY a keeper :thumbs:

Yes.... She gor hers first. She got a VERY early 2014 5.3 crew cab texas edition when they were just hitting the lots.

I got mine a yr ago.

She makes her own payments and i advise on the mods.... Hence the level and the Ko2s in 33s lol

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

For me it's the dbl/std. As much for the functionality as for the looks.

Tomorrow morning my wife and I will be heading out on a little two month adventure down the Oregon and California coasts as far as San Diego. Then east through Arizona eventually up into the National Park areas of Utah. West through Nevada back into California and eventually home.

The truck has to be nimble enough to deal with traffic (San Francisco, Los Angeles) but the bed has to be long enough to sleep in if it's pouring buckets. We are tent campers but you never know.

IMG_7612-M.jpg

I love your color, truck looks great.

Crew Cab - Standard Box....cuz that's what I factory Ordered!

Exactly what I did... I wish somebody can take all these trucks in the poll and line them up in a line... and stand back and look at them... crew cab standard bed looks the best. Until somebody takes or makes that picture still gonna have different likes. Anyways looks like crew short bed is in the lead

attachicon.gif20160402_133711.jpg crew cab standard bed. Can't wait to lift her though to complete the look.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looks awesome.

Ordered the same truck...just in the Light Steel Grey Metallic colour.

CC/standard is the way to go for me. got a huge garage now that i can park it and my vw golf in line with eachother so no worries there. overall the best all use truck imo. Ive never felt i couldnt do something because of my truck and thats exactly why i modded it the way i did. only thing it doenst do is get over 10 mpg's.

zVlgNBG.jpg

CkQbytA.jpg

xdrMlm3.jpg

Archived