2016 GMC 2500 Denali bucket seats

Cosmic Charlie - you hit it dead on - seems I have to sit off center. Not sure what to do, with 2000 miles, can't afford to get rid of it, but I get so aggravated every time I make a short trip I'm about ready to drive it off a cliff.

Totally agree....Seats are no where near as comfortable as my 2007 Classic...I'm always fiddling with the adjustments and just can't get it right...

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the seats in my 08 3500 LTZ. The seats in my 16 High Country are even better. I have never owned a vehicle that even comes close to these seats. They cool my butt, they buzz my butt when I get too close to something or drift lanes, but mostly they are just so comfortable. She might be a dually 4x4 but she rides like a luxury car.

The part I don't like is not having enough room between my hips, the seat belt buckle, and the console? But I'm about 250 pounds (6'3") so I maybe am just uh, too wide for the seat.

The part I don't like is not having enough room between my hips, the seat belt buckle, and the console? But I'm about 250 pounds (6'3") so I maybe am just uh, too wide for the seat.

newest seats are the most narrow ever

• 1 month later...

I have a 1500 Denali and also find the seats rather stiff...25000 miles on it and they are getting broke in and I don't notice it as much. But since you have the Denali I'm guessing you have the driver alert package. There was a order out for the seats to replace the little vibrators in the seat that may cause discomfort, if that helps. Mine felt a little better after.

I have a '16 SLT and have zero complaints. I thought they were super comfy, also not a small guy at all

Ditto! 2016 SLT leather buckets. Not small or large, normal height and weight..most comfortable seats.

They are as it says in the description for the SLT "All day Comfort", and I agree

Archived