Sean D Silverado 1500 CCSB Build

Sean D

I'm located in Ventura County. Going to Go Big Truck Performance in Ventura, CA.

http://www.gobigtruckperformance.com/

I found out this week that the shop owner's wife has worked with my Dad for 20 years. I didn't know that when I picked his shop a month ago (after going to several others for quotes and to check out their shops). He has competitive pricing and has plenty of samples of quality work. Where did you go for your work? Same place as you went for the steps?

Ya same place for the steps it's a shop called outlaw offroad in Santa Ana further south from you

• 1 month later...

Awesome I stumbled upon your build thread an you're local! I'm not familiar with the CST spindle kit, what is the difference between that kit and for example the Zone 4.5" kit? I read on the Zone lift kit that you cannot re-use the stock 17's, is this also true for the CST Spindle lift ? Which rear block + shock options did you go for the rear to level it with the front/

How much did the install cost? I have a 2016 now.

Edited by arkenzo

Awesome I stumbled upon your build thread an you're local! I'm not familiar with the CST spindle kit, what is the difference between that kit and for example the Zone 4.5" kit? I read on the Zone lift kit that you cannot re-use the stock 17's, is this also true for the CST Spindle lift ? Which rear block + shock options did you go for the rear to level it with the front/

How much did the install cost? I have a 2016 now.

Hey so I think the major difference between the two is, the zone lift adds additional cross members that must be welded and bolted to your frame and utilizes a 4" strut spacer. Where as the cst is simply just swapping the spindles factory for one that is a bit longer 3.5" with a 1" strut spacer both kits look to maintain the same geometry as far as wear. So pretty much they are similar in a sense but I swayed away from having to weld and drill the frame and much less parts. Not sure about using the stock wheels I know that I have a 4.75 backspacing that was recommended. Rear cst shock that is longer And I think it was a 3" block. Out the door it was right around $5.5k that was the lift installed wheels tires and amp step.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...