2015 gmc dmax oil leak and issues

I bought a certified pre-owned gmc 2500. It's an sle z71 crew cab. I had it back at the dealer to get the rims replaced due to corrosion, headlight update, brake pedal recal and an oil change. Prior to this I noticed a few drips of oil in the driveway, but i thought it was the old work car. They did 3 rims but the fourth has multiple corrosion spots. They supposedly did the headlight update. I noticed a cap on the back side of the light housing was missing prior to the update. They didn't fix it or make note of it. Also the hood seal is completely loose....didn't fix it either. Tonight I got to looking and where the transmission meets the engine is leaking for sure and I think the oil pan may be too. I almost looks like it was off once and used some kind of gasket maker around it. I thought it seemed like a pretty clean truck but I am also noticing the frame rusting at a very rapid rate and think someone did a stellar spray paint job that fooled me. I requested for the truck to be aligned prior to getting it because it pulled to one side. Maybe that should've been my clue. The dealer didn't even have this done when I picked it up and took $200 off the price so I could have it completed on my own. My question is should I work with the dealer I bought if from on the fourth rim and oil leak or a different one? They are 1.5 hours away and their service hours are 8-5 m-f so it's not very convenient with my work schedule. I can't hardly afford to take off either. Also I am really questioning their service department. I take great care of my vehicles so this has me quite frustrated. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Also does certified pre owned really mean anything? Seems like a joke and it has started to vibrate. It's pretty intense when first taking off but seems to slowly go away as things warm up...hopefully i don't think of anything else

• 4 weeks later...

Archived