Steering wheel issue

Everytime I drive the Car under 60 km/h the steering wheel turn slightly towards right and when above 60km/h it turns slightly toward left.

Even when making a turn under 60 km/h the steering doesn't come back straight it's always a little toward the right. Same case above 60km/h it doesn't come back straight it stays a little left.

What's wrong ?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Never noticed anything while stopping only while driving.

I'll get the alignment checked tommorow.

some vehicles are out of the alignment from the factory, my truck was out of alignment with 2 miles on the odo when i drove it off the lot. not sure why or what would cause this, i have had people tell it it is due to the way the vehicles are secured during transportation.. who knows. seeing as you are in Saudi Arabi, that's pretty far for where it was manufactured. I would start with having it aligned at a reputable alignment shop.

I don't have any idea what BOLO means (I'm sorry), but I don't think anything wrong with truck but alignment might be bad I still haven't taken it to a tire shop

1963075985e18f2050b0b24155ef0cb1.jpg

This is the report from the tire shop

He said that there's no alignment for the rear everyone on the forum told me to get a 4 wheels alignment I have 4*2

• 1 month later...

Looks like the toe is out of spec on the positive side. Toe should be set negative. And the reason for that is so the wheels aren't fighting each other. And so it will return to center position from a turn. If they are set positive the left wheel wants to go left and the right wheel wants to go right. Thus they are fighting each other. If set negative they are both pointed towards the center of the vehicle and maintain that center position. Hope you can find someone to set it correctly. Meaning that the steering wheel has to be centered and the adjustments made to both sides. And not from just one side. A lot of shops will set the vehicle up with one wheel straight and then adjust one side to bring it into specs. And 9 chance out of 10 when it is adjusted that way the steering wheel will be off center.

Good Luck

Archived