Interested in 2500-couple of questions

I am looking at a new truck. I buy and hold trucks for 10+ years so am looking at a 2500 for max capability. I tow 6000-7000 a few times a month so could use a 1500, but want flexibility for future use (in bed rv, bigger trailer, dedicated mover for friends, etc)

Is there a quality difference between the Chevy and gmc?

Can I get an all terrain package with brown interior?

Do the twin tube shocks make a difference ( a lot of other all terrain features can be added separately)

Will 2017 be substantially different?

The only difference in Chevy and GMC is cosmetic and some options/packaging differences.

The HD's are really made to last that's for sure and will pull your trailer without an issue.

The only difference in Chevy and GMC is cosmetic and some options/packaging differences.

The HD's are really made to last that's for sure and will pull your trailer without an issue.

Yep, Love my 15 2500HD 21,688miles.. No issues.. It has a trailer behind it each day or a snowplow in the Winter. Glad I made the switch from Ford :) These trucks last!

Cleric, I was a Chevy truck guy for years but I took a stab went to the other side GMC man there nice. This 2500 is smooooth riding truck, seats are very comfortable(leather) pulls my trailer very well. It certainly rides a bit stiffer than my 1500 but my suspension soaks up most of the bumps and I can see well out of it changing lanes and rear camera is sharp screen. I think you would serve you well for your intentions.

I have hear people say gmc has higher quality parts? Is there any truth to that?

I did find out that I can have color match bumpers with a black interior only, on the slt

I wanted color match and the brown interior.

I have hear people say gmc has higher quality parts? Is there any truth to that?

I did find out that I can have color match bumpers with a black interior only, on the slt

I wanted color match and the brown interior.

The parts between the two are the exact same, as mentioned earlier the only difference between the two is cosmetic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived