Does your phone fit in the wireless charger?

S7 edges fit and charge. However with any case on the phone they will NOT charge. You have to remove the case for it to sit fully flat in the charging pad.

^^This^^'

My S7 is in an otterbox case and doesn't fit with the case on.

Apple hasn't invented wireless charging yet. It'll be the new big thing when they do in a few years . . . :ughdance::jester:

yah.. but you can by the cheap QI pad to put under it... just the size... its to wide..

When they do get it at least it's work all the time. They seem to like to make something useful and dependable instead of rushing to market. :cheers:

Like a phone that has to be held a certain way to not drop calls?

Or a design that when tweaked during normal usage causes the touchscreens to stop reading input, aka "Touch Disease"?

Sorry, couldn't resist.... :)

Or a design that when tweaked during normal usage causes the touchscreens to stop reading input, aka "Touch Disease"?

yea your holding the phone wrong.

I had the phone that supposedly dropped calls but neither me nor anyone I know actually had an issue with it. I didn't personally have a 6 but many of my friends did, and again did not know a single person with a bending phone or this "touch disease" that I had to look up.

Do you know how obscure these manufacturing issues are? Guess I can always at least say no iPhone has been banned from air travel by the TSA...

Archived