• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine came back after they rotated the tires. I'll be going through this crap all over again! Such an odd thing. It's severity isn't constant which is baffling.

Here's one video: https://youtu.be/JCXlz4sFT8Y

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dealer has replaced all 4 tires now. They said the vibe is minimal now but I haven't checked myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

People don't. Buy vechiles to complain about them. When you see a problem on a forum. Like I.e, squeaky seat. There is a good chance you will experience the same.

umm... the vibration issue is more than 1% of trucks. The issue is that people are not experiencing it until you put a couple thousand miles on the truck. There is a huge forum right now going over buybacks, and how GM is not doing anything to fix the issue. You're taking a chance when you buy these trucks - within 5, 10, or 15k miles you could have a truck that shakes like hell. As for other manufacturers, sure they have issues, but non as ****ing annoying or bad as a constant highway vibration.

This man speaks the truth... You people with "perfect" trucks are what we wish we had. You think were complaining about a slight problem. My dash came up from vibration... what's happening elsewhere? As well as he said it's most of these trucks not 1%. You guys are so "GM proud" you look past it.

Archived