WTT in MA- 22" CK156 replica wheels/tires for OEM All-Terrain 20&#

mgiguere20

*Looking to trade locally only

Like the title states I have a complete set of 22" CK156 replica wheels. They are chrome pvd coated, include TPMS sensors, and have oem Bridgestone Dueler A/T 285/45/22 tires. The complete setup has about 11k on it and is in excellent condition, NO curb rash, bends, or dents. I have factory GMC center caps on them, but they also come with chrome center caps if you have a chevy. The tires are worn evenly and have lots of life left. the only issue is that one of the tires has a cut in the side of the tread, it has not been repaired and holds air fine. I've been running it like that for the last 10k miles without issue mounted on the front or back. I just want to be up front about everything.

I also have a 5th spare rim that has about a 1.5" scratch on it from the tire shop that mounted the tires. They replaced the rim with a new one so I have this as a spare.

Wheels specs-

22"x9"

offset is 31

Bolt pattern is6X5.5, 6x139.7

one piece aluminum wheels

Tires-

Bridgstone Dueler A/T

285/45/22

What I want-

I'm looking for a set of factory GMC Sierra All-Terrain 20" wheels (the darker gun metal ones, NO chrome) with tires and sensors in the same condition. The tires don't have to be factory tires, but they do have to be in similar or better condition.

Location- Worcester, MA area

Terms- Trade ONLY as I don't have other wheels to put on the truck. I will drive a reasonable distance for the right deal.

Contact- PM me for fastest response.

Pics- I will post current pics showing tread/wear when it stops raining.

35269daaef0dcb0e2ecee48e48df543a.jpg3d2aa9c3290d26b3a9b011b58c6262a2.jpg8350711c1d34794fc99fbe6378ae137a.jpg

Archived